CHAPTER THREE||MILO

Cassius, Aiden and I are dressed in our all black suits waiting for amaris in the strategy room. "I think she's getting suspicious about the guys we tell to stay away from her."

"It's for her own good. I don't think she cares much about them leaving anyway. This way we can make sure she still has her fun while protecting her" Cassius says across from me.

Amaris uses sex as a way to release pent up anger and stress but she's oblivious to how perfect she is and when her sex partners inevitably falls inlove with her, we... handle them discreetly. We always give them a warning at the beginning. It's on them if they don't take the advice.

Her parents dying at such a young age really messed her up. Her aunt tried her best with her but Amaris was always detached and when her parents died, her whole world burned.  She doesn't let people in anymore. She believes that if she doesn't love, there will be no loss. We know she loves us as well as her aunt but the love she's giving is all she can give. The selfish part of me sometimes wish I could heal her heart just so I could tell her how much I love her without her feeling trapped.

"It's been a week, she's stressed." Aiden says while sending a text to confirm tonight's mission.

Cassius sighs "I know. That's why I asked her aunt specifically for this mission. Killing shitty men always cheers her up."

"Cheers who up?" Amaris says walking into the room in a short silk dress that hugs her waist perfectly and heels that snake up her legs like vines. Her curly hair frames her face perfectly and tiny earrings dangle from her ears.

"No one. You look stunning." I say, standing up from my chair licking my lips.

"Thank you" she says looking up at me, giving me a smile that makes the sun look dull in comparison.

"You look gorgeous princess." Aiden says walking over to her to place a small kiss on her forehead.

Cassius closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, probably trying to calm himself.

"Come on love, let's go." I walk up to take her hand but before I can reach her, cassius darts out and intertwine his fingers with hers. I scoff and when amaris sees me flip him off she laughs. God how I wish I could bottle her laugh and listen to it all day.
                         *****
When we arrive at our club the driver opens the door and takes amaris's hands. "Thank you" she says, smiling at him. The driver smiles back and winks at her but when he looks up and sees me glaring at him his smile quickly fades and he nods at her before walking away. Her smiles are only for us, no one else.

The door man opens the huge glass doors with gold rims and Cassius, Aiden and I follow behind amaris as we walk in. We haven't been here in a while but we know business has been good so we're not surprised to be met with a packed club. With all eyes on us we make our way to the VIP section.

"Do you see him anywhere?" Amaris turns and whispers to me, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. She smells so good I don't even realize when I close my eyes and sniff her. "Milo?" she says, bringing me back to reality. When I open my eyes I see her looking up at me with her eyebrow arch and when I turn to my left I see Aiden looking at me with a smile on his face.

I clear my throat "No, not yet."

"Okay let's order some drinks" she says calling over someone to take our order.

Aiden leans in "Dude could you be anymore obvious?" I turn to face him "Don't make me shoot you."

"Stop acting like children" Cassius tells us with a bored look on his face before turning his gaze back on amaris "Wanna dance with me bug?" she shakes her head eagerly and takes his hand. He walks her onto the dance floor scowling at everyone so they could move out of the way. I lean against the wall with my hands in my pockets watching them.

Streets-silhouette remix by doja cat comes on and a smile spreads across her face. She turns so that her back is facing Cassius and he places his hands on her hips. She starts moving her hips, rubbing against him and he sweeps her hair to the side and whispers something in her ears. A satisfying smirk spreads across her face as she bends over before coming back up slowly and starts moving her hips again while running her hands up her body. Cassius' face turns red and he closes his eyes taking a deep breath. When he opens his eyes he realizes almost every guy in here is watching her. His expression turns from hungry to murderous but amaris grabs his attention by bringing her hand up and around the back of his head while placing her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and swaying to the music.

When the song finishes I walk over to them to let them know that Nicholas has arrived and we need to grab him before the rest of his friends get here. They nod and follow behind me as I lead them out of the huge crowd. Cassius and I split off as Amaris walks over to where Nicholas is and Aiden walks outside to go bring the car around back. She's the bait and Aiden is the driver.

We watch as she walks over to the red couch in the middle of the VIP section and sits down pulling out her phone pretending to be bored. Cassius is to her left out of sight and I am to her right, far enough to not be seen but close enough to hear.

Nicholas walks over to her "hey gorgeous. You know I don't usually go for girls like you but you're way too pretty for me not to say hi"

She looks up at him giggling but I can tell she wants to slit his throat "Really? What kind of girls do you usually go for?"

"Doesn't matter, what matters right now is you. What is a pretty girl like you doing at a club like this all by yourself?" he asks her.

"Who says I'm by myself?" she says, giving him a wicked smile.

"I know things sweetheart. This is my club." he says. What a dick. "We can be friends, we'd have a lot of fun." he says smiling at her and I want to shoot him in the face.

"I'd love that" she tells him. "Wanna go outside? I need some fresh air."

"Yeah! Ofcourse" he says, way too excited to be led to his death.

When they get up and leave, Cassius and I wait a few minutes before following so no one suspects anything. When we open the back door I see Nicolas face down and unconscious on the ground. When we look at amaris she gives us an innocent smile. "Took you long enough."

"Did he hurt you?" Cassius says looking over the front of her body with a worried look on his face and I look over the back.

"What? No. I'm a trained killer, he couldn't hurt me even if he wanted to." she says annoyed and looks at us like we're idiots. "Guys you won't find anything! I'm okay."

"Well you've got something back here.." I say looking at her ass and smiling. She turns around and wacks me in the head right as Aiden pulls the car up.

"Get him in the car please, I'd like to get started as soon as possible." She says before pointing a finger at us, "No one else touches him."

I smile at her "he's all yours sweetheart.".