Chapter 2

Word count:620
Warnings: cussing
————
Meeting Jed threw you off a bit he was so confident with everything, how he talked and he carried himself one could say over confident he bugged you a lot your not sure why he just did. As you drove toward the hotel you saw the blinking light that reminded you, You really needed gas.

"damn it I knew I should have got it before stopping" you muttered underneath your breath annoyed that you ignored it earlier. you saw a chevron in the distance that was great you quickly pulled in and hopped out you were getting hungry it was already around 10 pm You stayed a little bit later than planned at the police station You guess you had got caught up with Dewey and Jed, Syd left early not liking it in there.

Once You had got into the store grabbed a bag of pretzels and a Arizona Tea then made your way to the cash register a woman in her late 20's scanned my item she looked extremely annoyed You couldn't really blame her you definitely wouldn't want to be there either especially at this time of night "can you also put 20 on pump 5 pleas"

she looked at me with a with a look that Read bitch are you serious right now she rolled her eyes she sighed and said "yeah ok I have to go grab something out of the backroom first the machine up front doesn't work"

before Youhad any chance to respond she was making her way to the back room You looked outside as You heard something being thrown in the garbage and saw a brown colored van it was old with slightly tinted windows it was using the pump on the other side of my pump luckily You had picked the side facing the store then You saw man leaned against the passenger door her was staring  directly at Me.

Most of his features were hidden by the lack of light but some thing You could make out were that he had dirty blonde hair slightly grown out and freshly shaved face and blue eyes for some reason You felt completely frozen the hairs on the back of my neck stuck up years ago when You were in Highschool You would not have felt scared You probably would have ran up to him and welcomed him but now it felt impossible he was locked up in prison with rest of them right there was no way that was Stu Macher they would have notified you and Syd.

If he in some way in hell he got out the noise of a door being shut caught my attention the girl came back in "your good to go now here's your change" she all but threw it at you. You quickly looked up and the man was gone a silhouette was in the passenger seat and the van took off after that You quickly got in your car got my gas and got the hell out of there.

Once I was in the safety of my  hotel You decide a hot shower would help undressing and slipping into the warm water felt nice after washing off the day You changed checked the door one last time and fell into the bed You once again let your thoughts consume you as You peacefully drifted off to sleep but everything felt wrong had You really seen Stu? No it was your tired mind tricking you right..was it the wrong decision to let them live should you have listend to Sydney?

———
Sorry for not updating finals are a pain in the ass I'll try to update more frequently :)