Introduction

After experiencing one of the most traumatic years to date, I have found myself in a position of gratitude. Once you've experienced so many lows that they start to cloud the highs, life transitions from something tangible to something beyond your control. And in that transition, I feel there can be peace. I've experienced some things in life that most people will never have to fathom in terms of family, friends and relationships. It's something that I still have trouble healing from, in terms of genuinely wondering, "why me?" However, maybe it is me for a reason, and maybe this is it.

I have a lot of unique stories to tell, and sort of just jaw dropping experiences to share. I'd like to eventually start a story-telling channel on YouTube about some of these experiences, but for now I want to start by compiling them all into one location that isn't my memory bank. Some, of course, are going to be more striking than others, but I think a narration of my life as told through stories of emotional turmoil seems kind of therapeutic. Plus, I really want to share how outlandish some of these true stories are with the public.

Each chapter is represented by a name to allow the reader to be as personable and intimate as possible with the story, I want you to be on a first name basis with these characters because I was and am too. I want you to imagine yourself as me, knowing everything you do and experiencing these memories the way I experienced them, in order to really grasp the depth of everything.

Some days I feel like I'm suffocating, waiting for the compression to let up, or completely give in.