Chapter 2 🔞

" ma'am here's your order " the waiter said and placed the tray filled with food infront of her . She isn't those type of girls who would go to bars to clear their puzzled minds ..

" Yeah .. thank you " she thanked the waiter and started savouring the meal which looks extremely tempting .  " Um .. can I have a seat here . This place seems to be crowded " An unknown girl or lady said with a smile on her face .

Maria's eyes scanned the whole place . Truth that this cafe is a bit crowded than usual . " Sure " she said making the lady sit infront of her with the tray .

" I assume you're a college student " The lady said making Maria nod . " Oh where are my manners .. I'm Jieun , A lawyer to be exact " Jieun introduce herself ..  " Kim Maria " Maria said , being not the social butterfly she is , she seems to have problem interacting with people ..

" Maria .. a beautiful name just like the beautiful girl " Jieun said while Maria blushed. She sure is pretty ..

" So you seem quite alone .. are you new to these place " Jieun said while shoving her mouth with food . Maria nodded . " Yeah .. I have moved to this place a month ago before my Uni starts " Maria said ..

______

The next day .. she can't beleive she is going to face Mr Kim after those awful interaction . Gulping down the lump of her throat she got into her class . To her suprise Mr Kim was already there checking some notes. .

" Morning Mr Kim " Maria said tried to be less awkward . Taehyung glanced up from this thick stack of papers and gave a smile to Maria.  " Morning " he greeted back ..

" Oops .. Ms Kim can you please pick up the pen " Taehyung said intentionally dropped the pen . Maria nodded and went to pick up the pen . And in a swift of a moment She landed in Taehyung's lap . Why because he pulled her by her wrist .

" Wae .. " she said tried to get out of his grip . Taehyung smirked and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck . " I missed you .. " he said leaving sloppy kisses on her neck .

Little did he know his this actions making her fall for him

Little did he know his this actions making her fall for him . " Uh . Mr Kim let me go .. " she pleaded . Taehyung shook his head . His hands brought her hands upto his hair . " Pat me " he whispered in her ear making her go red .

Her thin , small fingers thrusted through his thick black hair.  Making him Groan in warmth . " Hm .. " he hummed and kissed her jawline ..

A knock interrupted them . Maria dashed out his lap making him chuckle . With red ears and cheeks she ran to her desk .

One by one the Students entered . The girls greeted him with their usual Gagging flirty voice .  " So class did you complete the homework " Taehyung asked while unpleasant groans left their mouth .

" Miss Kim .. please collect the sheets and come in my office " Taehyung said making her eyes go wide . .

After collecting the sheets she went to his office as she was told to . Knocking on the door she entered.. Mr Kim sat on the couch with legs wide open making her gulp .

" Mr Kim .. " she said clearing her throat . Taehyung hummed and gestured her to come to him . Maria went to him after keeping those papers on the table .

" You know what I have been dreaming of  lately " Taehyung said making Maria shook her head .

" You sucking my dick .. " He said making her eyes go wide . Cheeks flushed with pink hue .. " why not you complete my dreams huh " he said with a smirk ..

" I .. this isn't right Mr Kim " Maria said totally against the idea but seeing Taehyung's bulge right through his tight trouser making her feel weak .

She walked towards him and bend infront of him right between his legs .

" It's my first time " Maria said . Opening the buttons of his pant she slided it down . His dick was looking hard through his black boxers making her gulp hard .

" Yes baby .. do it .." he moaned when her palms made contact with his clothed member . " Umm " she hummed and pulled down his boxer making his dick sprung out hitting her lips .

Her eyes wide seeing his full 8 inch hard dick . " Ahh .. yes " he moaned when her soft hands started stroking his dick . The nerves Arose on his neck ..

Maria poked her tongue out and licked the tip of his dick making him throw his head back . Her warm tongue licking his length . And in seconds she took it inside her mouth .

Moaning to the warm sensation . Taehyung griped her hair in his fist . Her mouth bobbed up and down .

" Mmh .. yes .. you're doing to good " he moaned .. Maria gagged When his cock reached the back of her throat. 

" Ohh .. yeahh " he moaned when he cummed into her mouth . Maira obidiently gulped down his load making him smile ..

 Maira obidiently gulped down his load making him smile

" I'm impressed babygirl .. " he said and kissed her lips .

To be continued 😄

Thanks for 100+ reads . Do vote and comment ☺️

 Do vote and comment ☺️

❤️