35.

continued...

I don't know why my heart sank so fast but it did. I could've sworn he said he wouldn't be here. Tyree had a girl on his arm. She was beautiful. Her dress was silver and sparkly. It was a mermaid styled and her entire back was out. I thought he wasn't attracted to smaller women? Well that's what he told me. Bashar had finally come back making me feel better.

"Thank you." I sipped my drink before looking back at Bashar. When I did, he has an expression on his face I couldn't read. Was he bothered?

"Are you alright?" I asked, possibly already knowing the answer.

I'm good. You?" I nodded.

"I'm great. I love this. It's so nice." I admitted, as another song came on. It was a slow song, sounded like 90s.

"I know this song." I smiled, pulling Bashar to the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as is hands went right to my ass. I attached our lips as we swayed back and forth. His lips were always so soft I could kiss him all night.

Seconds later after we pulled away I looked around and my eyes landed on Tyree. He was looking directly at me. He had this look in his eye. I couldn't read but it was creeping me out a little. Biting his lip he stared at me, then he smiled. I pulled my lips into a thin line before looking away. I was not about to entertain him. I was having a good time here with Bashar.

I thought to myself that Tyree was thinking that we were still something and that he was winning. He wasn't. He figured that I still wanted him and I didn't. I was way over him and nothing could make me stoop back down to his level.

"What's on your mind pretty?" I reverted my attention back to Bashar who was looking directly at me.

"Nothing, just tonight feels like a fairy tale. They did a good job decorating. Never in a thousand years would I have pictured myself dancing at prom." I replied, honestly.

"Me either. I'm a thug, baby." Bashar said, making me laugh. "Man I'm serious." He continued, laughing along with me.

"I know." I agreed.

Time had passed by and we were on our way out. The prom was fun and Ginger and I took a hell of a lot of pictures. Now it was time for us to have our own fun. Bashar and I headed out in front of Ginger and Scott hand in hand. The car wasn't that far so I could most definitely get these heels off.

"Want me to stop back by house so you can change?" I declined.

"No it's okay. I'll just change back here." I said, opening the door to slide in. I unzipped my bag to get out my clothes. I stripped out my dress and began changing. The dress was quite hard to get out of since I didn't want it to rip.

"Mmm, you look so damn pretty." Bashar complimented, peeking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Hey stop looking." I pouted, with a laugh.

"Why?" He asked, coming up on a red light.

"Because I said so." I replied, innocently. It was hard changing in this little ass car of his. I was struggling.

"You good back there, mama?" He asked, laughing at me pull my pants up.

"Yeah just perfect." The way I was gyrating in the back seat had him dying. I laughed too. When I had finally got them on I huffed. "Damn that was a lot." I sighed. Now it was time for my shirt. This would be the easy part.

Afterward he pulled over so I could get back on the front. "Feel better?" I nodded.

"Definitely." I smiled. "How far do we have to go now?" Bashar looked at the map.