I Wanna Be With You

She was looking especially pretty that day. 

Since it was her wedding anniversary she decided to wear the really nice dress that her husband bought for her on his official trip when he was still her best friend and though the dress was absolutely beautiful, for some reason she never wore it till today, hesitant to wear such a pretty and expensive dress and accidentally ruin it somehow. She'd be devasted if something were to happen to this dress. Though now that she and her husband made a lot of money, and the dress wasn't expensive at all when compared to their lifestyle, it was expensive back when they made a measly amount from their part-time jobs.

Though this was and still is her most treasured dress, it'll always have a special place in her heart. Her husband always asked her to wear this dress but she had always postponed wearing it. 

But today she felt was the day she should finally wear the dress, what better way to surprise her husband than to wear the dress he bought for her, it'd be a great way to cherish and look back at their history. She wasn't one who usually dressed up much, opting instead to wear casuals but of course, today was different. 

As she finally completed her hair and makeup and checked herself out in the floor-length mirror she couldn't help but smile, her husband had a great sense of fashion even when he was just a teenager, the dress flattered her in all the right ways, bringing out her curves and complimenting her figure and complexion. 

As she finally headed out the home she went to her car and drove it to the flower shop which is right beside her husband's office, she looked around a bit, before finally ordering a bouquet of 99 Lillies, tulips, red roses to be delivered to her husband's office in a couple of hours' time and taking a smaller bouquet of Aster, camellia and Azalea.

She looked at the other flowers and really liked the white and red chrysanthemums so she asked for a bouquet of them to be delivered on some random date at her place, though she did specify the time so that her husband would be home and she can see his face as he receives the flowers, in the following week as a surprise. he absolutely loved surprises, especially flowers, he was a flower lover. 

The florist frowned and looked at her sideways at the odd selections of flowers, but just shrugged. people made odd flower combinations like that all the time, some were quirky, some weird, and some although gloomy made a really pretty bunch. Just like these. 

Just as she was about to leave, she decided on penning three notes for the three bouquets and gave the florist two notes while tucking away the last note on the one she was holding onto.

she happily went to her workplace smiling a bit as she picked up her phone.

"Mr. Park, what are you doing?"

"missing Mrs. park" came the angelic voice from the other side.

she let out a small chuckle.

"and what are you doing Mrs. park ?" queried the same angelic voice, this time a hint of amusement slipping in. 

"driving to work," she replied, her voice sounding highly amused, knowing it's definitely gonna ruffle his feathers.

"YAH!! you're supposed to say that you miss me too." Jimin yelled good-naturedly,

 she just chuckled before hanging up  "see you soooooooon Mr. park." the woman said, dragging out the oo in soon, her voice never once leaving the humor and teasing tone. 

Jimin on the other side just shook his head once at the abrupt end of the call "yah KIM HAE WON, AISH!! at least should've told me she loves me"  he sulked and pouted like a kid, though his pouting soon turned to a small confused frown as he saw the mailman leaving a large, and when he says large he meant LARGE bouquet on his table, drawing the attention of nearly everyone. 

"oooooh Mr. Park has a secret admirer" Kang Jaesoo hollered from one of the tables, making the entire office chuckle.

"yeah well, it's not a secret since everyone knows the sender must be HaeWon ssi" another colleague of his teased Jimin, earning nods and laughs from everyone.

Jimin looked at them before smirking, " come on ya'll are just jealous that my pretty wife sent me such pretty flowers."

"no need to rub salt on open wound sir." jaesoo replied fake-sulkily before smiling at Jimin, motioning him to look at his gift.

Jimin finally looked at his present in peace, instantly being engulfed in the aromas and beauty of fresh flowers, though he frowned a bit when he noticed the flowers before shaking his head and letting out a small laugh.

"One would think she sent it for someone's funeral with the flowers she chose." he mused to himself, though his tone was nothing but affectionate and loving. He knew his wife probably didn't know the meaning behind the flowers and simply chose the ones she liked best. And it was undoubtedly such a pretty bouquet, the Lillies, tulips, and red roses complimenting each other. 

his gaze finally fell onto the note stuck on the base of the bouquet, he gingerly opened it and instantly smiled recognizing his wife's neat and elegant writing.

"Happy anniversary to you my love,

I wish I get to spend all my remaining tomorrows together with you, thank you for coming into my life.

I love you more than love itself,

your wife, haewonie ^^

ps: there are only 99 flowers in the bouquet cause the 100th flower is me ;)"

Jimin laughed at her ps, his smile widening every time he reread the note, his love for her increasing by miles. God he loves her, he really really loved her a lot.

Meanwhile, Haewon checked her phone once she reached the office, smiling once she saw that the flowers were delivered. Her smile widened into a cheek-splitting grin once she opened up her chats to see that Jimin posted his photo where he was holding the flower bouquet, just as she was about to reply he texted again.

" your 100 flowers are complete." he had edited his hair and white dress shirt into the hues of Lillies, tulips, and red roses and wrote "100th flower" in a bubble atop his head. 

Haewon burst out into fits of laughter earning looks from people around her. she quickly shut up before bowing down to everyone muttering 'i'm sorry ' to everyone, though she kept grinning like a fool. God she loves him, really really loved him a lot.

A/N  :- here's the first chapter!! did you like it ?? this is yet to be edited, but anyways, what do you think our love birds will do next? please share your thoughts and suggestions as well as constructive criticism <3

don't forget to stream With You ^^

till next time,

<33