Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Welcome to the Writer's Room

If you're here that means you already know who I am and the type of stories I write, so welcome. If you've stumbled across this writer's room completely at random and you're wondering what's up... well, I honestly have no idea what to tell you, except maybe an awkwardly rendered "hi?". 

So now we're all here, I guess we can get down to business, that business being what is this writer's room and what the heck are we doing here? And what's up with the glowing door?

Well, I'm glad you asked! (and if you didn't then you're glad that I asked because somebody had to ask, so let's get on with it, shall we?) Right then.

This is meant to be a look behind the scenes, a bit of an exploration of how I personally tackle writing, so we're going to be looking at everything from routines and schedule, to music, movies and other influences. There are even going to be some unused/deleted chapters and if Wattpad allows me, a sneak peek at the creative process behind creating my covers, including notes, sources and techniques.

Hell, I may even let you see some of the awesome art I've created for How Not to Vampire that I've previously been unable to share.  You know, like this one... there's a whole lot more where that came from.

I'll try to be as candid as possible, but most of all I'll try to keep it entertaining

New chapters will post every Monday and it will always be something fresh, even if it's me ranting about vampires or whatnot. I promise, I'll even throw in a Q&A section here and there,  and there might be the occasional video or audio recording, but we'll see how that goes.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: ignore the blue door. That's just a remnant of a past idea of what might come to be.

-Rodney