Suspicion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George traveled back to Kinoko noticing that the forest had grown bigger, he was sure that the trees didn't even reach the kingdom's walls, but it does now.

'how odd' he thought as he walked through the gate's.

Every animal he passed just slept in the spot they were in, not going to their nest, nor their den's. It was like they where put in a spell. He felt like he was the reason, but it was night so maybe they where just normally sleeping there? He didn't know. When he got inside the townspeople  where sleeping in some weird areas.

Like the children sleeping on the road, the riders sleeping on top of their horse's whilst the horse's are sleeping.

George hurried back to his mushroom house getting inside and locking the door. His mind was messed up, he couldn't think of anything coherent.

'What's happening?' George thought, he was seated on his bed. The bed was suddenly welcoming to him, he wanted to plop down and sleep.

"Why am I so tired nowadays?" George yawned out laying down on his cozy bed falling asleep almost immediately.

"It's almost time my beloved, just harness some more power and you'll awaken" XD was just outside the mushroom house eying George trough the opened window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Something's wrong with George" Sapnap stated to the other two in the room slamming the door shut behind him. "You noticed too?" Quacking said getting up from his seat Karl doing the same.

"Have you guys seen George lately?" Karl asked looking out the window the had the view of George's mushroom house. "He's like never home anymore! He won't even visit L'mamberg with me, always the excuse of 'XD is waiting for me'" Quackity rambled eye rolling at the end of his sentence.

"Rigth?! It's always XD! He looked like he hasn't eaten and when I invite him to eat with me his excuse is always XD! How can you not suspect that something's wrong with his actions and when you bring it up he says he's fine and XD's waiting for him!" Karl slammed his palms on the table.
Sapnap eyed his two lovers.
"This has something to do with XD i know it, pack your thing's we're going to Technoblade for help" Sapnap said and the two complied.

-

"Technoblade!" Sapnap shouted catching the man's attention. Technoblade turned around just in time to see the trio running towards him. Niki who was nearby went to Technoblade's side, she noticed the George wasn't with them so something was definitely wrong.

"Where's George?" Niki questioned, Ranboo and Tubbo who where passing by stopped to listen.

"What about George?" Ranboo questioned, "we just saw him running that direction with XD, going back to Kinoko i think" Tubbo continued. "That's the problem! He isn't even going home to his house, he hasn't eaten and probably haven't even have human contact for the past few weeks and he uses XD as an excuse! That's why we're here techno we need your help!" Sapnap exclaimed raising his arms in a fit if anger. "Wait weeks?! And your only telling this now?!" Niki gasp out shaking sapnap back and forth as she rambled on.

"So you came here to seek for help?" Tachno asked, his tone surprisingly calm for the situation at hand. "Yes!" Karl exclaimed as Quackity tried to separate Niki and Sapnap.

Techno was about to say something when all of a sudden tommy ran towards the group almost face planting to the ground of not for Ranboo and Tubbo who where grasping onto to his shirt to prevent him from falling. "Dream!" He wheezed out clearly out of breath. "He escaped again! Dream escaped prison!" He continued coughing when he finished his statement. "What?! How did he even got out?! We made sure that he couldn't pull the same trick on us again" Tubbo exclaimed pulling Tommy to his feet shaking him like Niki did with sapnap.

"A- a god helped him.... But it wasn't XD!" Tommy yelled out trying to stop Tubbo from shaking him to the point where he wanted to puke.

"What?! Where is he?!" Techno and Sapnap both shouted out in sync, now they where the ones shaking tommy to oblivion. "Cut- cut it out! GAH WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE SHAKING SOMEONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN SOMETHING"
Tommy shouted pushing the two away from him.

"For the question we don't know where he is, he just..... Disappeared" Tommy said fixing his crumples up clothes from all the shaking.

"Where did you last see George? I bet that where Dreams heading" Techno stated picking up his axe that he was polishing still waiting for an answer. "The forest by Kinoko" Quackity said, upon hearing the brunette's whereabouts he set off in a sprint, not even waiting for the other's.

"Let's go!" Tubbo spoke up chasing after the pinkette Ranboo and Tommy hit in his trail. Soon the others darted towards them, even though they where far behind they knew where to go so it wouldn't be a hassle.

-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------