1. Backstory ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

You grew up in a rough household , your mother would force you to be beautiful and make you wear makeup everyday.

She would beat you up and put it on you if you refuse.

You never understood why she did it , but you were powerful enough to get through it.

Your father was a busy man , he was always working and never had time for you.

~>')~~~

You never knew you had two elder brothers until one day you saw them talking to your father.

And there they were , two boys standing there , the tallest one saw me inside my room peeking out as he gave me a sweet smile.

The other one was talking to dad

The other one was talking to dad. I was a little intimidated by the two boys.

I then heard my father call me.

"Y/N! COME HERE"

You walked out and went straight to your dad avoiding eye contact to the boys. You were not used to talking with new people.

They stared at me and the one who smiled at me called me.

"Hey , what's your name little girl?"
He still kept his warm smile.

"Uhm...my name is Y/N.."

"That's a cute name."

Your father coughed to stop your conversation.

"Y/N these are your brothers. Ran and rindou , treat them nice okay?"
You nodded

"Also , we plan to make you go live with them."

You had a shocked look on your face

"We'll treat you nice!" The one with glasses said.

That was the day you met them ,
The best people in your life.

Authors Note 🌼 :Sorry it's short! Its my first time writing a fanfic. Enjoy!