[6/7] [M]

"Excuse me?"

You grew startled at the sight of a customer standing in front of you, too busy daydreaming to hear them enter the café and you smiled towards them in a sheepish fashion.

"Sorry about that...what can I get for you?"

It was the next day after your date with Toji and you couldn't help but think over the events of what happened last night, it distracting you from your work.

You hadn't seen Toji since your date but you did exchange numbers so you were planning to send him a text when you would take a break.

Your break time came fast and you turned the sign on your door to say the shop was closed before you took your phone out of your pocket.

"[L/N]-san!"

You let out a sound of surprise and turned around to see Megumi, Itadori and Nobara knocking on the door, asking you to let them in.

You shook your head at them but listened nonetheless, opening the door and watching as they walked in. When you closed the door, you saw how they were looking at you with anticipation making you almost smile.

"So...how was the restaurant?"

You crossed your arms and sent them a look that had their smiles dropping for a second.

"You set us up, you little rascals. I'm tempted to not give you ginger cake anymore after what you did." You wanted to tease them but when you saw the look of horror on Megumi's face, you immediately dropped your act.

"I'm joking, I'm joking." You assured him and he seemed relieved.

They then looked at you and you could see they wanted details so you gave them a little bit.

"Toji was nice and I enjoyed our date." You told them.

"Oh my gosh, they're on a first name basis." Nobara mentioned.

Itadori and Nobara began to squeal in the back while Megumi held an accomplished smile. You rolled your eyes but still held a smile on your face, finding the way they were acting to be humorous.

Another knock on the door had you all looking over and you felt your stomach flutter with butterflies as it turned out to be Toji.

"What are you kids doing here?" Toji asked as he walked inside.

"Nothing, we're leaving now." Megumi ushered his two friends out of the café, leaving you two behind.

Toji faced you while you mustered enough confidence to look into his eyes and he leaned against the counter next to him, not breaking eye contact.

"Are you on a break?" He asked and you nodded, speaking up after.

"I have an hour break and then reopen the café." You revealed and he hummed in response before stepping closer to you.

"I wanted to order something sweet to eat."

You gulped, your head tilting back as he stopped in front of you but you gasped when he placed his hands on your waist and lifted you up before placing you on the counter. He rested one knee on the ground before spreading your legs apart.

"What do you want from the menu?" You tried not to tremble as he placed a kiss against your thigh.

"If you're on it then I want you."

You looked ahead at the large windows of your café, a sense of fear hitting you.

"What if we get c-caught?" You stuttered at the end as he pushed up your skirt and moved your panties to one side, licking his lips at the sight of your drenched pussy.

His eyes moved up and made contact with your lust filled pair before a smirk settled onto his features.

"That's the thrill of it."