Hold on

Warning: Arguments, alcohol, Yelling, cursing

Y/N could remember the memories of them and Denki

Y/N could remember the memories of them and Denki. She use to be able to call him kami or Yellow or some other stupid Nickname they both gave each other. Always hugged and always stayed close to each other being that one duo everyone knew. Some did hate Y/N and Denki for being loud but that's it really. Y/N and Denki guys had that ideal perfect relationship. Having no stupid arguments, match perfectly, giving each other the right attention and respecting each other. He would spoil Y/N with so many gifts and kisses. Once he gave Y/N a kiss on her forehead for the first time and Y/N was surprised but blushed at that moment for him to make fun of them. Y/N could remember the face he gave them once they felt a little heated from that kiss, his face with happiness and a big smile. He would always hold Y/N's waist when they were walking beside each other or holding hands. Watch a movie with each other. Make funny jokes and listen to loud ass music thanks to Jiro and just had the best memories, until they graduated.

Y/N and Denki dated for 2 more years after graduation until they moved with each other. The public didn't have a clue about the relationship yes some shipped them but never made it official to the public. After moving with each other it got harder. In the beginning, it was so nice to be able to sleep in a bed together and also be able to be loud without any noise complaints. Things were nice as Y/n and Denki both got to eat at home together and talk all the time, have movie nights all the stuff in the dorms but at their own place.

Denki was among the higher-ranked heroes as Y/N was less known. Their quirk was cool but I guess they weren't as strong as the others to go up that rank.
Y/N would come home earlier than Denki. After a while of cleaning and cooking at home, once they got home, they noticed how they felt like they were doing all the work in the house as he just comes home, eats, sleeps and doesn't talk as much because he was "tired." Denki would always go out drinking and partying with his co-workers. It wasn't the issue. The issue was that he didn't make any effort to do any of the work and just said how tired he was. He would come home in his costume and walk to the couch. With his dirty clothes then ask where the food is and how he wants a beer. Sometimes he would play games on his computer instead of even trying to each together saying that he will eat while playing. Y/N got tired of the routine so they finally talked with Denki. They remember how it went. His words are still in their head.

"Babe, could we talk?"
The face he gave after he sat on the couch was 'what could it be' with a slightly annoyed face.

"Sure what's up."

"I know you work until very late but could you please help clean or make food. I can't do it all the time I also work and I barely have any time to be with you. It seems like you just want me to give you food and take care of you. You don't do any of that to me or even help me. You don't even look at me the same."

He was silent and made eye contact once more.
He sighed before he started.

"Y/N you know how busy and tired I get. Yet you expect me to do all that?"