Part 3

Recap - so as u know Karan told his parents that he has found someone as their daughter - in - law

His parents were Impatient and were asking about her but Karan told them that they will have to wait till he brings her to their.Karan's father was very curious and told him to swear on their daughter in law and tell who she is how she looks. Karan told his father to go to XYZ address and see their daughter in law.

When he reached there he saw his daughter in law and told Karan that he has only 1 month to make her as their daughter in law

Karan was shocked seeing their parents curiosity of him making her his wife.

Karan knew about this as he himself felt like this when he saw her the first time.

The next day

Karan went to college and saw her sitting alone as her friend had not yet reached so he sat there and again and again called her butki which means chotu that is she was small in height than him. Teja's face turned red 😡and asked him not to call her butki but he was having fun teasing her by calling butki.

The next day

Karan tried to sneek inside Tejas house and went inside her bedroom he fainted her by making her smell chloroform and took her to his Jeep.
Karan drove to a marriage and went inside kidnapping the groom everyone was angry and were going to take revenge .

Karan drove at great speed and stopped near a bus stop where Tejas friend was standing. Her friend was so happy seeing that his lover came to marry her instead of that girl whom he didn't like.

When Teja woke up she saw her there and was shouting Karan told her to calm and listen to him Karan tried to calm her but she didn't listen so he kissed her on her lips she was shocked and was quiet . Karan was like thank God yeh chup ho gayi and continued by saying that her friend was going to suicide as his bf was going to marry someone else she tried to tell Teja about it but she didn't try to help her she felt very guilty and started 😭 she felt that because of herself her friend would have died.

Teja's mind- I don't know this guy very well but still without any hesitation he helped she felt a soft corner for him but stopped thinking about him.

Karan drove towards her house and dropped her.

Precap - next part will be full.of surprise comment of u want it today or tomorrow
And pls review and vote