༎ 2 ༎

"I'm not gone yet"

_________

|26 December, 2021|
|11:30pm|

"Noona, are you sure you are not drunk?" the person asked.

"Sehun-ah! I'm fully sober, take a chill pill bro!" I replied assuredly.

"Should I drop you home?" He asked again.

"It's fine i can go and anyways it's your day today so, enjoy" with that i took my steps towards the parking lot.

The parking lot was all deserted accept for few cars in it. But, driving away from the pub, i noticed a dark silhoutte peeping from the lot. Well, there was not even a single person  just a few seconds ago.

On reaching my apartment building, i was sure that someone was following me cause all along their was a strange car following mine.

I didn't thought much, but also didn't let myself go fully off gaurd. I hurriedly took my steps towards my apartment and started typing the numbers on the keypad.

But to my surprise the door was already unlocked. Cold sweat started to break out from my body, except for my brother no one else knew the password to my apartment.

Just then i felt someone covered my face with a cloth and the next second i felt myself doozing off. Even in the dizziness i recognised the smell, it was......... chloroform.

• • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N;
It leaves me feeling seasick baby~
(Above text is written with reference to chloroform)