chapter 26

warnings!: reverse cow girl, praising, dregadation, oral (m), spit, spanking, kind of ruined orgasm, creampie, cum eating.

THE CUTE SUNDRESS THAT RESTED

on your waist was the only material that remained on your body. your underwear was scattered somewhere in the office, as well as gojo's clothes and nanami's suit. two rough hands wrinkled the dress even more with how tight they were clutching it, you didn't care at this point, it was the only support you had while lowering yourself down nanami's cock.

your back was against his front, both of your legs resting next to each of nanami's, thankfully the chair was big enough for that. nanami grunted when the head of his cock glided in between your folds, "you're so wet baby" you kept lowering yourself on his thick dick. compared to gojo's, his was shorter but way thicker, causing the stretch to be almost painful.

gojo had a great view of you and nanami from his seat; knowing his legs would give out later than sooner, he had taken the free space of nanami's desk and sat down on it. it was the perfect height for your hands and mouth. when your ass met nanami's hips, you both moaned, waiting a few minutes before moving.

the man above you was growing impatient with the lack of attention, his flushed tip was leaking pre cum just by watching you and nanami. your hands made contact with his thighs, searching for some more support and gojo whimpered, he was so sensitive under your touch. "i think you should do something about him angel, he looks like he's about to burst" nanami whispered in your ear.

taking his reaction just by touching his thighs, you already knew you would have fun teasing gojo. nanami had positioned the chair closer to his desk so you wouldn't have to break your back in order to please both of them. you mentally thanked him because now, you were face to face with his twitching dick. his head was lowered down watching the way your lips kissed his tip softly.

gojo moaned at the mere contact of your lips against him. you then, sticked your tongue out giving kitten licks to the head of his cock, tasting his pre cum. the white haired man shivered under your touch when those short kitten licks changed into long stripes from the base to the top. nanami gave a short thrust upwards, "don't forget about me angel" his hands remained on your waist, helping you go up and down.

your mouth had engulfed gojo's cock almost entirely, the length of it was too much for your poor throat, so one of your hands jerked off the remaining of it. behind you, nanami kept guiding your hips in a slow pace, building both of your orgasms little by little while your mouth worked on gojo.

"you're doing such a good job darling, taking both dicks at once. such a good girl for us" the whine that resonated on your throat sent shivers down gojo's spine, causing his dick to twitch inside your mouth. "y/n please, look at me. i, want you to watch me" ordered gojo in between moans. you opened your eyes and your gaze fell on gojo's expression; half lidded eyes, flushed cheeks and parted mouth letting the most sinful sounds out.

he looked heavenly to you, and you wanted to see more of him like this. you quickened your moves on each man, hollowing your cheeks and clenching your hole. both of them grunted at the feeling of their dicks being squeezed. "shit yeah, keep sucking me in angel. i want you to, fuck!, milk this cock" nanami couldn't wait anymore, thrusting up into you while gripping your waist tightly.

"you're going to take all of my cum yeah? because i'm gonna cum so fucking much inside this pussy" nanami kept muttering in between moans and grunts. you tried to make a sound of agreement that ended up being muffled with gojo's dick. both of his hands had come to your head, making your head to sink lower. tears had formed on your eyes, too overwhelming by having both of your holes filled to the brim.