CHAPTER 1: Memory

MICAH's P.O.V

My family decided to spend our birthday which is tomorrow, December 25, in our lake house. My twin, Jamie, and I was packing our stuff and was so excited about tomorrow. After putting our stuff inside the car, we entered and buckled our seat belts. "Honey, is it safe to travel with all this snow?" My mom ask dad. "Hon, it's okay. I'll drive safely ." My dad answered. "Mom it's okay. Daddy well make sure will be safe. He love us too much." I said to her while smiling to our Dad. My mom just smiled to me and faced my dad, "Okay hon. Drive safely." She said.

My Dad was driving slowly when a car passed us speeding up on the icy road. My dad honk the car loudly mumbling about drivers who are reckless. After a minute, There is a big truck of logs coming our way swerving on our lane. My father panicked on what to do. But suddenly the truck swerved to the side and the logs fall out from the truck and unto our car. I blacked out from the impact.

I woke up from a sudden movement, my brother is pulling my hands, crying, "Micah, it hurts, my head hurts" he sobs loudly. I can see a deep gash of blood in his head and a bruise forming on his forehead. I look over my parents and see them bloody and lifeless. I panicked on what to do. I tried to unbuckled myself to help my brother when the seat belt is stuck. "Jamie I'm stuck." I told him, panicking, I noticed him fluttering his eyes close and he went still, his not crying anymore. I shake him to wake up. But his not waking up. "Jamie open your eyes, please." I cried, everything inside the car is painted red with the blood of our parents. This can't be happening, I can't loose my family. This is just a bad dream. In a minute I can hear sirens fast approaching and suddenly I was lifted out of the car. When my family are all out, the car exploded.

I suddenly jolt up waking, I had that dream again. The events that had made my life turn 360 degrees. That happened 4 years ago. Wiping the tears in my face, I got up and went in the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror on the sink attached to the wall, I look pathetic. Undressing myself, I went under the hot shower and washed myself up. After drying myself, I went to my closet and getting dress with my uniform. Fixing my curly hair, I grab my bag and went downstairs. When I arrived in the kitchen, I found my papa on the table reading a newspaper while sipping his coffee. My papa is the one took me in when I had no one. He owns the institute that I was in. I greeted him a good morning and kissed his lips. I grab his robes and he deepens the kiss. Yes, Papa and I have this kind of relationship, a relationship of give and take. We were not in love with each other and I don't really believe in love. Pushing him slightly to take a breather, I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Micah, you need to hurry if you don't want to be late for school." papa said. "It's okay papa, I have time." I said licking my lips. He just chuckled, shaking his head amused at me and going back to his reading.

When I finished breakfast, I said my goodbye to papa and went to the car that is waiting for me. My PA, Eric, opened the door of the car for me. After closing it, he went to the driver's seat and drove off to school.

Hi! I'm Micah Samuels, 16 years old and goes to a prestigious school, Mistville High. At school, I am also known as the White Prince because of my prince charming looks. Although everybody thinks that I am such a little goody two shoes. They don't know I have this secret. A secret that will change their point of view about me. Well, I don't care. Although I'm showing them the bad side of me, they just shrugged it off. Stupid people.

Papa will be leaving again for another month and I need someone to play with. Although I prefer papa to play with me, he can't. That's why I'll be looking for another playmate. I'm sure papa will be okay with it, saying that the toys I got will only be his substitute when his off traveling. I love papa, he gives me everything I want even the naughty things, he pleasure me and love me the way I like. I know it's wrong because his my adoptive father, but I don't care. It's our little secret and papa knows me very well. I can't wait to go home and bid papa a good trip for his travel in a naughty way. I can't wait to go home and lick his meat....."Sir, were here." Eric said, interrupting my sexy thoughts about papa. Eric opened the car and I go out. After inhaling deeply and exhaling. I entered the door to my toy factory, oops sorry, I mean my school.

Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Chapter 1 is up and I'll be updating regularly every weekends. :D I know I promised that it will be long but I hope you still like it.