Chapter Six.

Imani's POV

I didn't know where we we're going I did my makeup put on a beige-ish jumpsuit with a blue jean jacket on top and i was ready to go.

I heard my phone ding and picked it up

Khalil 🤍
-  I'm outside mamas 
                             read

Niggas be so getto he couldn't come nock on my door with flowers or sum nah all I get is a I'm outside text just getto.

Me and Rel left the house and Lik was leaning on his car with a bouquet of flowers in his hand smiling at Rel.

Just fine

Just fine.

Destiny was blushing while walking towards him. She told me that they've been arguing a lot lately so I know this made her really happy.

He gave her a kiss then the flowers and opened the door for her. I went towards Khalil's whip. He was chilling in the car playing loud music.

Just getto.

Anyways I got in the car and looked at him.

" why you looking at me like that for"

"Nothing" i answered rolled my eyes and put my seat belt on.

"You not getting no flowers so if that's what you crunching yo face bout fix it."

" I ain't even say nun bout no flowers you buggin' " I snapped back

I turned to the window cause ion even wanna go to this dumbass date no mo.

"Imani"

I turned and saw white roses in front of me and I blushed just a lil bit tho don't get it twisted.

"...Thank you" I said with a smile

" why yo voice low now"

" couldn't you just gimme the flowers why you gotta be so toxic"

" Omg i get you flowers and this all I'm hearing"

That played in my mind a lil bit...he did get me flowers...why am I being so rude..i started feeling bad.

"...I like the flowers thank you" i said

He turned to me and i saw a lil smirk on his face he looked back up at the road and put his hand on my thigh.