one of a kind love 🥺

one day sofifla was in a guitar store cause she's sucj a quirky metalhead. As she's looking through the store, she makes eye contact with an absolutely hot af hunky wunky.

she does a cute hair flip to seduce the hunk but she's not sure if he noticed. disappointed, she turns back to the baddie guitars.

she reaches for a flaming hot babe one and feels the gentle touch of someone else's hand. it's the hottie hunk Dave! they stare soulfully into each other's spherical eyes 😍 for what seems like forever. Sofia replies "oh! i-im so s-sorry!" as she reaches out and grabs his booby wooby. Sofia gives the man tit a little affectionate squeeze 🥺.

davey growls and grabs sofia by the throat and slams her onto the wall and they start agressively making out.  Careless whisper begins to play in the background as the hunk and the hot metalhead babe touch tongues.

"god this babe is so hot omg I love her I'm in love lol," davey can't help but think as he licks her teeth.

when they finish, Sofia stares deeply into Davey's galaxy sparkling blue grey aqua green grey blue grey sparkling orbs 🥺🥺. They look away simultaneously and tuck their hair behind their ears while biting their lips seductively.

Sofia looks back at the greasy long haired hottie with puppy eyes, "L-let's run away pookie 🥺🥺🥺🥺," she squeaks in a cute way cause she's such a cute quirky potato.

"Of course my baby kitten," Dave says, taking her hand. As they're walking out, Sofia trips on the body of the cashier who died watching the two because it was just so amazing causing her to fly into the display window and out onto the sidewalk.

"I-IM SO SORRY DAVEY" she screeches, "I-Im just s-so clumsy and quirky 😞😞😞."

"ITS OKAY MI AMOR," Davey screams, spraying spit all over sofias face (she licks it off lol), "you're so different I love it so much 🥺🥺."

And with that, they fly off into the sunset seated on Dave mustains guitar.