The day I met him

*Theas POV*

I've always hated shadowhunters. The way they treated us like we were trash, only because we were downworlders. If they only knew what kind of power we had that they didn't.

I was lazily laying in my bed and trying to find a comfortable position when I heard someone calling my name. «Thea, get your lazy bum up and do something!» I heard mum scream from outside. Well she's not technically my mum, but she kinda adopted me when my father left me outside her door. «It's Sunday I want to sleep!» I screamed back. «It's always Sunday everyday, we're fearies! Now get out here, Jason's waiting!» «WHAT?» I said suprised. Jason never came here except something has happened. I jumped up from my bed and pulled on the first things I found that didn't smell like mundane pee. A blue singlet, a black kneelong skirt and combat boots. I didn't even bother to brush my hair. If Jason got a problem with me looking like a drunk werewolf with demon pox, he's not worth my time. I opened the door and ran down the hallway to the door. Malcom walked past me whithout a word as always. «Good morning, I don't like you either», I mumbled. Jason stood by the entrance. He was as taller than the room so he had to bend down about three inches. His muscular arms held a bow and arrow. His grey tanktop was covered in dirt and sweat as always. He smelled like a mixture of cheap mundane perfume and lemon. His big cateyes looked down at me and he grinned at me. «Wanna join hunting?» he asked. «JASON FUCKING WATSON, DID YOU COME ALL THE WAY HERE TO ASK ME IF I WANT TO JOIN HUNTING WITH YOU? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB ME WHEN I SLEEP?!» I screamed. «Well you ditched me for sleep last time and you promised me to join this time» he laughed. He streched out his arms and gave me the bow and arrow. «Well fair enough» I yawned and grabbed the weapon. «MUM I'M GOING OUT WITH JASON, I'LL BE BACK BY NOON» I screamed. «HAVE FUN, BUT COME HOME VIRGIN OK?» she yelled back. «EWW MUM GROSS».

We went out to the forest. Jason killed a rabbit and I shot down some birds. We planned to have barbecue for luch (YES WE EAT THOSE KIND OF THINGS, IT MAY SOUND NASTY, BUT YOU HAVEN'T TASTED MUMS GRILLED RABBITS BEFORE). We sat by our usual tree and stared out over the horizon while we caught our breath, drank water and ate some berries that we plucked in the woods. «Let's play would you rather» Jason said. «Where the hell did that come from?» I asked. «Well at this mundane school I go to, you play this game at parties and stuff». He said casually. I stared at him with like he just said «I had diarrhea and I made a cake out of the shit, wanna taste?». «Uhm okaaaaay, if you insist», I giggled. «Would you rather marry Melorin or lick Barack Obamas feet?» He asked. I choked on the berries. «Who the hell is Baruk Umaba?» I asked. «I dont know, it just sounded like a cool name» he said sarcastic. «I hate Melorin so I'd defintly lick that guys feet». We both laughed. «Okay my turn. So would you rather...» I didn't get to finnish my sentence. A black shadow threw itself on me. Before I knew it I was caught in a web made of iron. My entire body hurted. I heard Jason screaming my name, but his voice got muffled. «Open your eyes sweetheart» I heard a deep chuckling voice say. «I'm not going to hurt you, I promise». I slowly opened my eyes and I stared directly into the most beautiful hazelbrown eyes I've ever seen. «I chased the shadowhunters away. You're safe now, I promise. I'm Jordan Kyle and I swear that I'll protect you with my life».

(A/N) SO I HOPED YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER^^ feel free to like, comment and vote :D