Who are you?

*Theas POV*

So basically my first reaction was «HOT DAMN I'M LUCKY». My second reaction was «OMG WHY DO HOT GUYS RESCUE ME WHEN I LOOK LIKE A DRUNK MELORIN». My third reaction was «Hey boy, you're probably so good that you can make a silent brother scream. Is your name Portal? Because I'm ready to get inside you». I inspected his face again. It was the most beautiful thing ever. Perfect sculpted face with hazelbrown eyes, long black eyelashes (which annoyed the fuck out of me because they're longer than mine), bushy eyebrows and soft pink plump lips. When he smiled, his white teeth showed and dazzled my eyes more than a witchlight. Do you ever get like a ladyboner and a fangirl attack at the same time. Yeah, then you know what I'm feeling right now. «WHILE YOU GUYS ARE MAKING OUT OVER THERE, I'M HANGING UPSIDE DOWN FROM A THREE OVER A CAMPFIRE OVER HERE SO IF YOU COULD BE A NICE «PROTECTER» YOU CAN AT LEAST HELP ME DOWN IN A NOHOMO WAY BEFORE I GET TURNED INTO A WARLOCK HAMBURGER OF THE FINEST QUALITY», I heard Jason scream from the other side of the place. «By the angels» I mumbled. «JASON I'LL BE RIGHT THERE». Jordan looked at me with a weird face. «By the angles? I thought only shadowhunters said that». «Yeah, sometimes it just comes out of my mouth automatically like I've always used it», I mumbled. Jordan helped me up. Dayum his arms are muscular. I don't think I'll be able to keep my mums promise of coming home virgin. Sorry mum, but he's baeness overload.

We walked over to Jason and Jordan got him down while I extinguished the fire. He got down, excused us and said that he had to pee. I told him to keep it until we got home because I was afraid og getting attacked again, but he said that he'll do it right in front of us if necessary. After he left to clean up his ding a ling, I got some alone time with Jordan. «Thanks for saving us», I said faster than I expected. Wow for the first time ever I'm actually hyperventilating. «I mean, we could defend us ourself, but you made it a little easier». He winked at me and laughed. I blushed and looked down. WTF is wrong with me? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?! «Anyway, what I'm trying to say is thank you», I mumbled. «No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job», he said in a deep raspy voice. Can we just take a little time and appreciate his sexy ass voice. Like seriously if this is his normal voice, I don't want to hear his morningvoice. (Ladyboner part 2). «So what were you guys doing out in the woods? A feari and a warlock is a weird combination», he asked curiously. «Me and Jason went out hunting. Like we aren't dating if that's what you think, this wasn't a date, just friends killing rabbits in the woods kinda ting», I said. He looked kinda relieved. «Why are you out hunting anyway? Can't you just go to Taki's and order some food. I looked at him like he had three heads. «Who the heck is Taki?» asked. He smiled «I'll take you and Jason to Taki's later. So I haven't gotten to introduse myself properly. I'm Jordan Kyle, I'm 18 years old and I'm a werewolf from the Preator Lupus. My job is to protect newdownworlders so they don't do bad stuff before they know how to control their powers». «Sounds like a superhero kinda thing» I yawned. «Not Batman I hope» he chuckles. My eyes widened. «You know about batman?» I asked surprised. «Yeah I know alot about mundane stuff? How do you know about him?» He asked staring at me. «I stole a computer that belonged to a mundane girl once and I dicovered Tumblr. It kinda ruined my life and I'm doomed being a fangirl», I laughed. «How the hell did you manage to steal a computer?» He laughed. «Well if my mum can steal shadowhunterbabies, she defenitly can steal computers too». Jordan laughed harder. «I have to tell you about this one time when...»

«JORDAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!» I heard a girl voice scream. Once I saw her, I wanted to strangle her to death at the very spot. She was just a little taller than me. She was dark skinned and had brown curls a little more curly than mine and brown eyes. She wore a olivebrown thanktop and armypants. She was one of those Tumblr girls. Beautiful and they knew it. She had a body most girls would kill to get. «Who are you?» I asked a little confused. How did she know Jordan? She looked at me. «I'm Emma Roberts, Jordan Kyles girlfriend. And you are?»

(A/N OK SORRY FOR A CRAPPY CHAPTER I KINDA HAVE A LITTLE WRITERSBLOCK SO YEEE, I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE BETTER)