~Frozen II~

Double update today! Yes be very excited

Saturday the 23rd of November
05:29 PM

"Emily" I asked. We had a little down time before I'm getting my glam done and I'm sat across from Emily at a table.

"Yes?" She said, setting her phone down for the first time today

"I kinda have a favour to ask" I said uncertainly

"Last time you asked me for a favour you asked to release an album with three weeks notice, so fire ahead"

"Ok so, there's this song on the album called trying my best, and it's about how everyone is always struggling but everyone is trying there best"

"I've heard it" she said, smiling a genuine smile "one of my favourites"

"That's it, I love that song and I think the message in the song is so so incredibly important. But it's like eighteenth on the track list which means it's going to get overshadowed slightly and I think because of how important the message is, it just can't be overshadowed. It's such an important message and everyone needs to hear the message, so why would it go eighteenth?"

"True, it will be slightly overshadowed by previous songs, but what do you suppose we do?"

"Move it up"

"Up to what space?" Emily asked

"First?" I said slowly

"First? One? The first song on the album?" She asked, raising her eyebrows so much I thought they were going to disappear into her hair
"But Kadie the amount of thought that's already gone into getting the perfect first song because that's going to be the big one, and you just want to change it?"

"Yeah"

"Kadie" she took a tone that reminds me of a disapproving mother "but why?"

"Everyone needs to hear and understand that everybody is just trying their best and if I were to put it out first along with the music video - "

"The music video?" Emily said louder
"Yes the music video Emily, it's already recorded and ready to be released, we don't have to do all the pr we did for Thank you next, we don't even say that there's going to be a music video, we just release it along with the song on YouTube, done"

"Kadie you ready for your glam?" Ashling called, appearing in the doorway

"Yep" I said jumping up

"It'll work Emily" I said to her before following Ashling

Instagram