Spicy time... im sorry

SMUT WARNING!!!

Shoto pov

What the hell am I saying!? This has to be a dream right? Yea the beginning of the movie was so boring that I fell asleep and I'm having some weird dream! That has to be it. Oh god. This really is real. We're on the couch, Vox is on top of me, and I don't know what the hell I just agreed too. It's not to late to turn back right? Oh no...

Narrator pov (This is going to be written in a slightly different format that the other chapters)

Vox slowly bent down and kissed Shoto softly on the lips. "Mm!" Shoto gasped. Vox pulled away. "This is your last chance." Vox stated. Shoto remained silent and avoided eye contact. "Sense your not saying anything in protest, I might as well consider that a 'Yes Vox, do me until sunrise'." Shoto finally managed to spurt something out and just say "I-..I-m scared." Vox cupped his cheek and said in a comforting tone "Sense it is your first time...I'll try my best to go easy on you, but no promises that you won't be a little sore in the morning, but you have nothing to be afraid of." Shoto tried his best to muster a smile but it was incredibly unconvincing. Before he knew it his shirt was off and Vox had started kissing him once again. Shoto gasped. Vox easily slid his tongue into Shoto's mouth, intertwining it with his. "Hmm...hmp." Shoto moaned. Vox slowly started making his way down to Shoto's collarbone, leaving small bruises. Vox placed his hand on Shoto's waist, pulling him closer. "Ah- mmm..." Shoto gasped as Vox tugged on his pants and slid them off. "Wait! It-..it isn't fair if I'm the only one naked here." Vox sighed as he pulled his shirt of and slid off his pants, revealing his rather muscular build. "Happy now?" Vox asked in a sarcastic tone. "I-I..." Shoto was caught off-guard by Vox's body. Vox noticed this and decided to take advantage of it. Vox grabbed Shoto's shoulders and pushed him down onto the couch. Vox lowered his head and slightly licked Shoto's nipple. "Ah-! W-wait- don't- hmm ugh." Vox grabbed Shoto's waist and pulled him in. "Ah! No no no no wait!" Shoto gasped. "Hm?" Vox tilted his head slightly. "I-I should probably mention that I have a sensitive waist...if you could try to not grab it I would like that." Shoto stated. Vox let out a small chuckle and leaned down. "Huh?" Shoto looked down at Vox "AH! Wait! No!" Vox let out a chuckle. "Sorry I was just curious if it was also sensitive to me biting it." Shoto looked at him with an annoyed look and sighed. " Sorry, can you forgive me?" Vox pleaded. Vox leaned forward and kissed Shoto again, this time leaning over him and putting his knee in between Shoto's thighs. "Mhm~" Shoto moaned as Vox slipped his tongue into his mouth. Vox slowly moved his hand down to Shoto's boxers and quickly slipped them off. Shoto's eyes widened and he tried to push Vox off but failed as Vox also slipping off his own, breaking the kiss. Shoto looked down in shock "...no way that's gonna fit." Shoto protested. Vox smirked and replied. "Trust me, it'll fit." Shoto shook his head profusely. "I'm telling you now, it's not going to. I'll rip, I'm not joking." Vox sighed and responded, "It's not going to rip, trust me." Shoto swallowed nervously. "Okay...but if it hurts you stop." Vox nodded his head and reached for his bag. He pulled out a condom and lube. Looking deeper in his back he found the maid dress, cat ears, and the tail. He pulled them out and showed the to Shoto. "Wear it." Vox insisted. "Nope. Not happening. Not doing it. No. Nope. No way. No." Shoto swore. "At lease the ears?" Vox begged. "No! How about this. Some other time I will put it on but not...not now." Shoto compromised. "...Fine." Vox grabbed Shoto's legs and pushed them up. "Ha...Ah!" Vox placed two fingers inside of Shoto, thrusting them in and out. "Mmm..ha..ugh-wai-mhm." Shoto bit into his lower lip, trying to hold back any noise. Vox grabbed his face with his free hand. "Don't do that. I want to hear your voice. "..o-okay..." Shoto mumbled. Vox kissed his forehead, and then kissed lips once again, embracing him. Vox whispered three words into Shoto's ear. "I love you."

FIN IM DONE IM FREE IM NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE. THERE HAPPY? DEAR MY ONE FRIEND WHO IM SCARED WILL YELL AT ME IF I DON'T FINISH IT. For anybody who hasn't written smut...don't. It's 10x worse than reading it. I kept on bursting out laughing and I cringed at myself so many times this took longer than it needed to. But thanks for reading. I'm crying on the inside. If I ever decide to right a real story with my own characters. I will need your help my friend, I'm not doing it without intense motivation that doesn't go away in 10 minutes. Welp, bye! This story sucked ass and so do I. The end was rushed and I honestly don't care less. But thanks for reading dear anybody who did ready the abomination.