the leo's final battle

Taurus POV: 

"beginning plavsky particle dispersal" 

The machine said as it began to spew out the particles, and fill the area above it with life, what was about to happen, was a battle for Libra's heart. Some part of me felt weird about that, but Pisces looked like he just wanted out of this battle and wouldn't take it seriously, but somehow I felt relieved by that. Oh, and then Libra spotted me and gave a death glare. What was that for? I have no idea. 

"Please set your  gunpla" 

Leo pulled out his leo, and Pisces set his blu exia. I'm going to refer to that gunpla like that from now on. 

"Leo, leo! Here I come! Be prepared!" 

Leo shouted, as his gunpla launched into the battlefield. 

Libra POV: 

So unnecessary, that Leo, and Taurus is over there, just watching us. Does she like Leo? or maybe Pisces? I've seen some of her past interactions with Pisces, but she'd also liked a bunch of jocks in the past as well back in middle school. And her gunpla is a taurus. Like Leo, she pilots an OZ grunt from New Mobile Report Gundam Wing. 

"Pisces. Exia But Bluer. Launching."

Quiet as always, huh. 

Leo POV:

My machine launched, and I immediately began scanning for Pisces' gunpla. 

There it is, flying towards me. I start shooting my main rifle at once, but he used his shield and blocked them all.  I guess he isn't fast enough to dodge! I accelerate and pull a beam saber from my shield. And before I know it, it was all over..... complete annihilation. Well, I had some good memories with this machine, but it's time to retire it. 

Libra POV:

I knew he wouldn't stand a chance, but I never thought it would be over this fast... Oh well. The battle was over before it even began.

sorry if it's short, I can't write these mecha fight scenes. 

By the way, I do plan on writing a flashback to this scene, so there I will write exactly how this battle ended.