IMPORTANT: THE FUTURE OF THIS FIC

Hi everyone! So, when I started this fic I was like, really young and had 0 idea what the heck I was doing, zero plans ahead, zero plot ideas or world building in my fics.

Sooo, in hopes of actually doing something good with this, during the hiatus I'll read the whole manga (because I only ever watched the anime and that was a very very long time ago) and look at my fave Vampire Knight fics on Archive of Our Own ( I recommend taking a look there, some of the fic writers aot3 are AMAZING and have some real talent for world building).

In short, during the hiatus I'll do research and the whole thing will be rewritten, cover changed, everything changed (hopefully) for the better. Since the whole thing is getting revamped, past author notes and chaps will be, of course, erased.

ALSO omg I just realized I didn't actually tell everyone about the schedule issues 🤦🏻‍♀️. I posted it on the message board a bunch of times, and I thought I posted it on all stories and completely forgot, so the people that don't follow me yet didn't see it. Sorry everyone.
Basically, as I said in the past update (that the schedule would have to change once classes started), things have gotten messy. I explained on the message board that college restarted and I wouldn't update anything until I had a feel of the workload and how much free time I actually had.

In short, I'm currently being drowned in homework and stress from college, often sleeping less than 4 hours or none at all to finish paintings and such. So, I don't think I'm gonna be capable of an actual update schedule, what I'm gonna do is update what I feel like and have energy for when I have time, write chapters bit by bit whenever I have a few minutes to spare .