Tailset's Death

"This is a Goddamn fucking NIGHTMARE!" Roger cursed under his breath, he kicked a door down. 

 Sara's ear flicked, "What was..., was that Roger?" she asked herself. "Scarlet! Tailset! It's the guys!" Sara exclaimed. 

"What...?" Tailset lifted up her head with her eyes bright. "GUYS, WE'RE HERE!" Scarlet called out.

 Lyra and Jasper sniffs and tried to hold back their tears. 

 Shadow looked at Roger blankly. "Did you guys hear that?.." Asked Silver.

 Night huffed and plopped down onto the grass and stared at the Phantom Ruby.

 Allison slightly groaned and opened her eyes, "P-Prince...?" she muttered. 

Prince held her tighter, "I'm here..., I'm not gonna let you go...," he whispered while silently crying. Allison hugged back, also crying softly.

 Roger strained to hear, "I know that voice...," his eyes hardened with determination. He glanced down the hall, he walked over to the fourth door and the right, he put his ear against it then backed up and kicked it down. 

"GUYS!" Sara yelled. 

 Infinite found the she-wolf and went up behind her, "What are you doing with the Phantom Ruby?" he questioned.

 "SARA!" Shouted Silver. 

 Night blinked and jumped up growling and glaring at Infinite.

 Wait...," Roger put his hand up to block Silver, "Something's not right...," he muttered while glancing around the room with suspicion. "It shouldn't be this easy...," 

(Me: You call that EASY? Roger: I know what I'm talking about...,) 

 Infinite blinked in surprise, most people were scared of him, (considering he nearly destroyed the world and all) "Why are you not afraid of me?"

Silver blinked and nodded. 

 Night put the phantom ruby in her pocket and then looked at him whilst tilting her head. 

Roger noticed something on the wall, walking up to it he realized it was an alarm that would trigger if anyone of them opened the cage, "Tails, think you can deactivate this?" Roger asked. 

"You're not like the others...," Infinite spoke. 'She seems..., lost,' He thought.

"Hm... yea I can try!" Tails replied making his way to the alarm and has a look at it. "It's going to take a while though" he started to try deactivating it. 

 Night blinks at him and points to him and titles her head. 

"My name is Infinite," he spoke guessing what Night was asking. 

 "WATCH IT!" Jackson called out to Xavier, Xavier turned seeing Ziggy as she threw a knife at him. The knife went through him and hit the wall like he didn't exist. 

"Jackson, since he's a spirit (a.k.a DEAD) he isn't affected by it!" Alexzander shouted at the jackal. 

"Your one to talk..., unlike you guys, I'M STILL ALIVE!!!" Jackson screamed back, Ziggy threw a Chaos Spear at him but Jackson ducked. "SHIT!!!" 

"STOP TALKING AND LET ME KILL YOU!!!" Ziggy screeched continuing to attack.

Night nodded and looked at him. 

Jackson froze Ziggy in place, "Ziggy, you need to remember!" he stated. Ziggy just snarled and hissed. Jackson had tears in his eyes, "REMEMBER!!!" Ziggy's eyes widened, she was remembering...,