KageHina (aged up)

Hinata's POV: I went to bed with a odd feeling in my stomach I simply thought that it was just something I ate and went to bed but I later realized that that wasn't the case. I woke up in soaked in my own sweat with Kageyama sleeping peacefully beside me, I was confused until I felt my stomach turn harshly in a sickening matter with a burning feeling rising up my throat, I quickly shot up and dashed for the bathroom.

Once I entered the bathroom I slammed the door accidentally and immediately threw myself in front of the toilet, lifted the toilet seat and a few seconds later after I started gagging, I felt as if I was suffocating and I felt absolutely disgusting.

Kageyama's POV: I was awoken by the harsh shift in the comforter as well as a slam of a door, I sat up and rubbed my eyes highly confused. I looked around the room and noticed that Hinata was gone from my side, my confusion was short live once I heard loud painful sounding heaves coming from the restroom. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom door knocking lightly. I wait for a response but all I hear is heaving, I open the door slightly and walks in being met with the sad sight of Hinata reaching over the toilet bowl. I calmly walk over to him and kneeling beside him as I start rubbing his back.

Hinata's pov: As I vomit into the toilet, I all of a sudden get startled by the feeling of a hand on my back, I untense the second I realized who the hand belonged to, I continue to puke up any remanding half digested food I have inside me and went to dry heaving. I start to dry heave as I feel tears come to my eyes as I start to panick cause I can't get any air into my lungs. I hear Kageyama's voice though it sounds so far away which makes me panic more.

Kageyama's POV: As Hinata's vomit round dies down I notice that the heaves aren't stopping and his breath speeds up. " Shoyo you need to try and slow your breathing or you're gonna go get sick again." I say as calm as I possibly can. I use my other hand to take his hand and rub soft circles on his knuckles as I continue to rub my back with my other hand. " can you try and take some deep slow breaths for me?" It takes him a couple second to corporate but after a couple of minutes I realize that his breath is slowly calming down. "Thats it.. You're not feeling that great huh?"

Hinata's POV: As my senses finally start to come back to me and I feel like I can breath again I finally truly realize all that happening. I hear Kageyama say " You're not feeling that great huh?" in the calmest voice I think I've ever heard him use. As a response I lay my head on his chest and nuzzle my face into it. He brushes the hair off my face and rubs my back for a few minutes

Kageyama's POV: As we sit on the floor for a few minutes I notice that Hinata seems to be shivering, "Hey, you feeling good enough to head back to bed?" He seems to think about it for a second before nodding slowly.

No one's POV: Kageyama gives Hinata his hand to help him get up and as Hinata gets up his legs almost give out. Kageyama puts his arm around his waste to help stabilize him as he leads him back to the bedroom. Hinata lays down on the bed as Kageyama leaves.

A couple minute later Kageyama comes back with a bowl, saltine cracker, glass of water and some medicine. He puts them all on the night stand and looks over to the orange hair boy who is curled up in a fetus position. Kageyama brushes the hair out of his face " not feeling that great huh?" Hinata shakes his head. " do you think you can hold down some medicine?" "I don't think I'll be able to right now without puking" Kageyama looks at Hinata with worried eyes. "Is there anything I can do to help?" "cuddles?" Hinata ask making puppy eyes up to Kageyama. " Yeah, cuddles sound good" Kageyama states while climbing into bed wrapping his arms around Hinata as one hand rubs Hinata's bloated stomach. Kageyama puts a little bit of pressure trying to help his stomach but all that resorts to is more upset grumbles coming from his stomach. Hinata groans in discomfort. " You okay Shoyo?" Hinata shakes his head " Nauseous." " Why not we try and get some sleep hm?" Hinata nods and closes his eyes. " Goodnight Shoyo.." Kageyama says as they both slowly drift off to sleep.