Introduction

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting very much. I've been very busy and this fic has taken some work. So anyways there's a lot to this world, and I tried to sprinkle in information throughout, but to avoid some confusion I will try to explain some stuff here too.

First of all, I have created some original characters to make up for the lack of girlsies (And at least one male character I designed forever ago that I've grown attached to) You might recognize some of these, as they have become basically stock characters for me to use in my newsies fics.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucky (Liam Murphy) Is a 16-year-old male with messy red hair and jade green eyes. His parents were Irish immigrants who died when he was ten, leaving him to have to take care of his sister. His superpower is extreme luck (Example Domino from Deadpool) (You might be familiar with him if you have read my Newsies! Lost in New York! Fic)

Sprinkles (Caitlin Murphy) Gets her nickname from her freckles. She is the younger sister of Lucky and is a 14-year-old female with Curly red hair, green eyes, and obviously freckles.

Alyssa (Short for Alyssum her favorite flower) Is a 15-year-old female with an obsession with flowers, she can even control them with her powers. Her appearance is Straightish dark brown hair, green eyes, and freckles. Her personality is Shy, loves the outdoors, enjoys spending time with her animal friends. (Special thanks to Moonlight1472 for creating this amazing character and letting me use her!)

________________________________________________________________________________

Also some info on the world. Supers are illegal, and Snyder is supposed to be working with the law to capture the supers, but he has basically gone rogue and does his own experiments on the supers to try and figure them out that usually end with the super dying. And Mrs. Medda and Mr. Kloppmann have created a lodging house for the supers to live and be safe in. No new supers have been found in two years, they are not certain as to why though. Supers with more than one power are very rare.

I might add to this as I develop the world more, but anyways I hope you guys enjoy this, it has been fun to write.