Prologue.

Izuku was currently sitting  at the river bank where he and his former best friend used to play when they were 4. Kacchan(Katsuki Bakugou) and Izuku used to be the best of friends until Bakugou quirk manifested. He changed. A lot actually. Bakugou quirk is called explosion, self-explanatory. He had a powerful quirk that could definitely make him a top hero, hands down. But his personality became more arrogant and acts like he's entitled to any and everything. Izuku was bullied by him, insulted, berated, beaten, along with Bakugou followers who don't even realize Bakugou doesn't care about them either. All because he has a powerful quirk, he's seen as a future hero, though he currently behaves as a villain. Izuku just doesn't understand why. Why would Kacchan do this? How come no one is stopping him? Why did the school principal and staff turn a blind eye to this? Why does his mother lose faith in him? Why his father left home and never returned ( even though he claimed it's for a job in America) There were many whys, but no solid answer.

Izuku:( It's the beginning of summer break, I'm still quirkless. Nobody believes I can be a hero, but I'm willing to bet AllMight does. But the chances of me meeting him to ask that one question is small. Well, I have nothing but time until I can apply the U.A. entrance exams, i should probably get my body into shape. But where can I train and not be disturbed? There's probably going to be many teens around my age gunning for a hero program as well, and honestly I don't want to risk running into Kacchan wherever he trains at. Maybe a small gym or dojo or something? Like the less popular ones would be ideal. Working out at home is a possibility but my mom would start asking questions like why am I working out so suddenly which I don't want her to know because she doesn't believe a quirkless can be a hero. She hasn't actually said that, but it shows on her face. Maybe I can look up gyms on my phone and check the ones that appeal to me .)

Elsewere

At a juvenile rehabilitation center  in Mustafa, was a teen currently sitting outside of a small office. He  fairly tall for his age(A/n:he's the Same height as lida), had a a dark brown buzzed cut hairstyle, and tanned skin indicating he spend a lot of time in the sun. He was waiting for the outcome of his situation that his Caretaker who's currently talking to a Police Officer. Until they heard their name being called.

Caretaker: Miru, please come here.

Miru: *sigh* Yes Ma'am.

The now identified Miru walks in the office where the officer puts away his notebook and looks at the teen.

Police Officer: Well Miru, as I told your Caretaker, the parents of the boy who you gave a concussion to decided not to press any charges. However, this incident will still be on your record. If you keep getting into trouble, prison will be your future.* Looks at His Caretaker * That's all I have to say Ma'am.

Caretaker : Thank you, mister officer and once again, I'm sorry for his action.

Police Officer: No problem ma'am, good day.

The police officer leaves and gives Miru one more look before walking out of the office. As soon as he was gone. The Caretaker look at Miru with an exasperation look on her face

Social worker: Miru, you're becoming more trouble than you're worth *scowls*

Miru: I did what you told me, and it didn't work.

Social worker: Clearly, you didn't apply what I told you correctly.

Miru:*Scowls* Then let me tell you what happened since you believe I'm at fault.

Flashback

Miru was a student at Kasagisan Middle School. He was on his way to the lunch room until a short guy whose hair looks like grapes, crashes into him and drops a camera. The short guy got up and took off before Miru could say anything to the boy and also leaving the camera. But this is when Miru day starts to go down horribly wrong as a female student leading a big boy who tower over all students at their middle school. The boy was looking at Miru with malice as the girl had tears in her eyes, looking at Miru's anger as well before she spoke.

Girl: I SHOULD HAD KNOWN IT WAS YOU TRYING TO TAKE A PIC OF ME CHANGING IN THE LOCKER ROOM!

Miru: I've done no such thing.

Boy: THE CAMERA IS AT YOUR FEET DUMBASS! JUST ADMIT IT!

Miru: *Annoyed* I don't have time for this.

Miru attempts to leave, but the Boy punches his jaw, making him spit out blood. Miru face didn't show it,but he was a person who gets violent if physically provoked. And at that moment he saw red.

Boy: I don't need my quirk to beat you. Like my right hook!? NOW TASTE MY LEFT!!!

The huge boy tried to attack again, but he was caught off guard when Miru did a backflip kick to his chin launching the boy off his feet making him go backwards, and hitting the ground hard as Miru landed on his feet with ease. The girl looked on in disbelief. As she scowls at Miru.

Girl: FIEND!!! YOU ALWAYS HAD ILL INTENTIONS. YOU'RE A VILLIAN IN THE MAKING!!!

Miru: That's because you already had a preconceived notion about me before trying to get to know me.

The Girl was trying to keep Miru distracted until her so-called boyfriend managed to get back up, which he did. But as he tried to strike Miru again, Miru did a backhand strike to his face making the boy turn around, giving Miru the chance to lock his arms around his waist as he proceeded to German suplex the boy with ease. The boy was knocked out cold for sure. The girl did the only thing she could do and scream and hoped to get a teacher attention. But she got something better, which is the principal, who disliked Miru for questioning the principal's school rules(rules that mostly all students tend to break anyway)

Principal: MIRU! Are you attacking a fellow student!? You're going to get expelled today, especially since it's the last day from school.

Miru: ( Great, there's no point in arguing with him. I'm only in this situation because of that grape headed bastard. I'm going to kick his ass if I ever find out his name)

End Flash back.
Caretaker: Well, I have some news for you, which I'll have to explain to you so you know what's what going forward

End of chapter

A/n: finally got my hero academia fanfic rolling. Part 2 of the prologue will be up soon when my OC and Midoriya meet. Warning Midoriya will not exactly be the same as his canon counterpart. He will have a slightly different outlook of his peers and ..... you'll have to see for yourself. Til next time.