Chapter 1: Introductions

I'm starting to wonder if they know I'm blind or not, but surely they looked at stuff about me when I was picked, right?

*****

As my mind is wandering Lucifer interrupts-
"You need someone to look after you, and I think that someone should be my brother Mammon"

Ok, since he'll be a higher up it shouldn't be too bad right?

" He's the avatar of greed, and how should I put it.... Oh well. You'll find out soon enough."
He mentions.

what?

Lucifer says he has a phone for me, and extends out his hand. Good thing I could hear it rub against his glove. I really hope they have apps similar to a human world phone. I don't think I'll be able to last for long without a text to speech, or a color to speech.

He wants me to call Mammon with it. I don't think he got the memo that I'm blind.
"Sir, um can I tell you something-" I mumbled
And before I got to finish Diavolo speaks up and says.
" You should use the Karasu, it's quite enjoyable! I believe you have something similar in the human world, yes?" Diavolo said excitedly.

Since no one is giving me Mammon's phone number or giving me a password I'm going to assume I'll I need to do is press the home button and-
"Hey Karasu, call Mammon. please." I mumbled
It's ringing, Hallelujah.

"Yoooo"

He's pretty laidback compared to Lucifer.

"Hello" I reply.

"Huh? Who the hell are ya? You ain't Lucifer." He grumbles.

You were gonna greet Lucifer with a "yooo"??

"I'm um, a human."

"Whaaa? A human? Geez, I was gettin' all chilly here thinkin' it was Lucifer again. Ya should've told me right away." He spouts out relived.
"So, what business does a human got with THE Mammon?"

Entitled much?

" I guess, you'll be taking care of me from now on, or at least that's what Lucifer mentioned." You said very cautiously, you decided to add Lucifer's name in there to have him get the point a little faster.

"AHH! I get it now you're the other human- the new exchange student! G'luck with that and see ya." He said quickly.

"WAIT, actually... don't hang up. Ya think THE Mammon would listen to ya just cause you're tryin' to scare me with that name?" He said trying not to laugh.

"Mammon you've got 10 seconds, 9... 8.." Lucifer stated with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"YESSIR!!" Mammon shouted and swiftly hung up.

"Sounds like you had a nice chat." Lucifer said with a smile in his voice.

"He seems reliable." I said sarcastically.

" Well if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then got told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you'd certainly feel anxious. However, Mammon isn't the only one to help you out." Diavolo reassured.

"Now then, we still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer. It's probably best you do that rather than me, wouldn't you say?" Diavolo continued.

"Yes... As much as I dread the thought of doing so." Lucifer drug.

——

Lucifer went on to introduce the rest of his brothers.

There was Asmodeus, or for short Asmo. He's the fifth eldest and the avatar of lust. He has a higher pitched voice and is a little dramatic. He doesn't seem like an all out predator or creep so, maybe he's not too bad for being known for lust.

Next was Satan, the avatar of wrath. Lucifer and him seem to dislike each other. Lucifer seems to see him as a ticking time bomb with a pretty face, so to speak. Which doesn't feel all that false, he also does seem to be like a little brother whose only reason for existence is to annoy you.

Next came, Beelzebub, who I guess has a grumpy look on his face, judging from his tone it's correct. He's the sixth eldest and the avatar of gluttony. He seems upset, but not just because he's hungry.

——

"There are seven of us brothers in total, Mammon will be here soon. I will introduce the rest later" Lucifer said annoyed.

"During your stay here in the Devildom, the seven brothers will lend you their strength to keep you safe. You will be staying in the House of Lamentation with them during your stay." Diavolo said with a slight warning in his tone.

"To keep me safe?"

Lucifer explains that some demons don't agree with Diavolo and might try and kill me. He says that he'll do his best in protecting me, but his tone really isn't reassuring. All of the brothers numbers are in my phone along with a messaging app. Text to speech would be really handy right about now.

"I will send you a message!" Diavolo says unknowingly.

*internally screaming*

"Isn't that nice, (y/n)? Now you will be penpals with the future king of the Devildom." Satan says in an attempt to calm you down.

"I-I see." you mumbled.

Diavolo and Satan make a weird sound.

Before you can attempt to get someone's attention Mammon busts in.

"HEY! Just who do you think you are human? You've gotta a lot of nerve summoning THE Great Mammon! Listen up! Because if you value you're life you'll hand over all of your money now! And anythin' else of value as well! I'll eat ya startin' from your head and make my way down until- "Mammon yelled.

"Mammon shut up, or I'll punch you" Lucifer growled.

"GAHH OW! At least give me time to stop talkin before you punch me!" Mammon whined.

They all start going on on how Mammon only lives for greed and how he's an idiot. I kinda pity him. And now their guilt tripping him with jealousy, since he's the one to take care of me? And Beel apparently will eat me? This is all very confusing and worrying.

Lucifer speaks up. " Mammon, surely you're not going to tell me you object to this arrangement, are you?"

——
Thanks for reading, I would love any kind of feedback, and any kind support such as comments or voting is greatly appreciated!
——
Word Count:
1009
——