Ch.46

I hopped through Izukus balcony and immediately started stripping. My dried bloody clothes hitting the floor as I past Izuku. He watched until I turned glaring at him.

"Come now." I growled smirking and he scrambled to get up grabbing a condom on his way over.

He pulled his shirt off and closed the door. I turned the shower on as he struggled with his pants. I giggled watching him struggle with them.

I got in first watching the blood run down my body. Izuku then got in behind me. He wrapped his hands around me and kissed my neck. I leaned my head back enjoying the feeling. His hand softly gripping my hips as the hot water fell on both of us.

"We should really clean off before all that." I said.

"Fine." He said pulling away a bit. He got the shampoo and started on my hair.

A while later I was scrubbing Izukus soft fluffy hair as he enjoyed the view he was getting. He smiled down at me as I made sure water wouldn't get in his face as I rinsed his hair.

He leaned down a bit and gripped my ass. I gasped going on my toes in surprise and he stuck his tongue down my throat. I moaned into it as his wet hair brushed against my forehead. My hands on his shoulders. His hand slowly went down my thigh to my knee bringing it up to his hip.

"Fuck." I whispered kissing him harshly.

There were then knocks on his dorm door. We both growled annoyed and ignored it. The knocking only continued and I got mad. I pulled away and got out grabbing a towel.

When in his room I picked up my bloody clothes and threw them in the bathroom with Izuku. I then opened the door.

"What!" I yelled. It was my sister crying. I was confused and just stepped aside. She walked in and sat on Izukus bed. I sighed and opened the bathroom door seeing Izuku is already dressed. He just smiled at me. I sighed again and walked over to Izukus dresser witch now had most of my clothes. I dropped my towel not caring about my sister.

"What is it?" I asked getting clothes out. Izuku walked over giving me a kiss on the cheek as he leaned on the dresser.

"Dad sold me." She cried and I turned around putting Izukus shirt on.

"He sold you?" I asked and she nodded.

"To whom?" I asked slipping on underwear.

"Todoroki's Father." She said and I was a little confused.

"Why? I mean I thought you were with Bakugo and Kiri." I said and Izuku nodded agreeing.

"Well no I wasn't it was just a one time thing. Witch I'm glad my first time was with Bakugo I really love him still. Dad sold me for quirk marriage." She said and I nodded.

"What's Endeavors goal to have  someone with all elements?" I questioned and Izuku shrugged.

"No idea I just know he wants a child strong enough to be like All Might." Izuku said as I slipped his boxers on.

"And you came crying to me ruining my moment with Izuku because?" I asked going to sit down next to her.

"Can you help me?" She asked and I laughed.

"How do you want me to do that?" I asked her and she grabbed my hand.

"Can you kill Endeavor." She asked and my eyes widened. Izuku stepping in since he makes the decisions about who I kill and how I should without getting caught.

"No she can't do that. Everyone will be pointing at you and her or worse Dabi. You really want to ruin everyone's life? Including mine and Kiri's?" Izuku explained.