Nash greir (slightly dirty)

"He looks so cute when he sleeps!" You were on the phone with your bestfriend
"You should be hear hahaha he snores it's adorable"
"Y/n I'm so happy for you and nash I really am but I honestly don't care if he snores in his sleep"
"Hahaha your so funny awh he's drooling now hahaha"
"No y/n I'm a serious I don't care"
"Gez who pooped in your corn flakes"
"Ugh I gtg I'll call you later ok"
"Ok...?"
Since nash was still sleeping and you were bored and your best friend was being a butt you decided to mess with nash. He's always fun to mess with when
he's asleep. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge there wasn't a lot in there but there was wip cream. You took the wip cream out and shook it up then sprayed a lot in your hand. You walk over to nash giggling at yourself cause you thought you were so funny when you got to him you vined it *SMACK* nash woke up real quick with a confused face you bursted out laughing "HAHAHAHAHA SMACK CAM" he looked at you and smiled. You were on the ground crying it was so funny. Nash knew you were to busy laughing at him so he got the wip cream that you put on the counter and sprayed 10x what you put in your hand and smeared it all over your face and a lot of it got in your hair."uuuuuh nashhhhh you flippin meanie" you said all upset "HAHAHAHA awh babe you have alitte something on your face" nash said with a sarcastic conserning voice. "Here let me get that for you" he bent down next to you and started to lick your face "ahh Hahahahaha nash stop that hahaha tickles" he stops eventually and y'all both now had wip cream all over the floor and all over eachother. Y'all looked at eachother and just laughed at how rediculois y'all both looked. You stood up and offered nash your hand he took it and pulled you down on top of him. He slapped your ass y'all kissed licked your bottem lip asking for entrance you let him in. After three great minutes of making out you pulled back and ran upstairs nash ran after you. "What are you doing come here babe" he said grabbing your hips and pulling your ass against his bulge. "I'm taking a shower...wanna join?" "Hell yea I wanna join" you laugh at him and take your shirt off Seductavely. Nash licks his lips and takes off his pants. You unclip your bra and you sling shot it at him playfully then you slide down your jeans and then your panties. You slide by nash making you boobs rub against him very softly and get in the shower. Nash quickly takes off his boxers and gets in with you. Nash gets the body wash and starts to rub it on your shoulders then kisses your neck making you let out a quiet soft moan. You turn around and y'all have a make out session in the shower and eventually the water got cold. You gasped at the cold water hitting you back you jumped out and nash did too and he got a towel and wrapped it around you. He picked you up and carried you to the bed and layed on top of you "Hahahaha nash get off of me I can't breath Hahahaha nash seriously" he wasn't moving and he was still naked so you slapped his butt hard making him jump off of you and grab his butt "hahaha ouch damnit y/n that hurt" he said laughing trying to hide the pain while nash was looking at the red hand print in the mirror rubbing his butt. You put on of Nashes big shirts and and some lace panties and went down stairs to pick out a movie you couldn't decide between (50 first dates) or (night at the museum)
So you went up stairs to ask nash which one he wanted to watch he was dressed and laying in bed playing on his phone so you jumped on the bed next to him and held the two movies in your hands and showed him "umm 50 first dates looks good" he said "awesome 50 first dates it is" you put the movie on the DVD player and got under the covers and snuggled up next to him and put you leg over him and your head on his chest and about 5 minutes into the movie you fell asleep and 2 minutes later so did nash.