he cheated

MIA'S P.O.V

I just got off work and I am heading home to see my boyfriend Michel. He's a really cool guy. He has light blue eyes and black hair. His hair was long enough to pull into a sexy man bun. He is well built and a great sex buddy. Not to long and not to short. After another 30min of driving I pull up into the garage. I walk through the house which was very silent. That's unusual, very unusual. Usually when I get home Michel greets me at the door with a warm hug and kiss. I walk up stairs towards the bedroom. I hope I'm just hearing things cause I swear I heard moaning. As I reach the bedroom to my dismay not only do I hear Michel's moans,I also hear our neighbor Rachels moans. I can hear her swear and yell " fuck me". I stood in shock and covered my mouth. I slowly cracked the door and peek in. My heart just shattered into bits and pieces. I didn't need to see anymore. I just grabbed my car keys and slammed the door behind me to let them know I was here and I saw everything. I drove down the road not knowing where to go. I can't believe it,my boyfriend was a manwhore. If he slept with Rachel no telling who else he slept with. I'm so pissed there's only one person who will understand my situation and that's Emily. And that's where I'm going. She gives great advice. Even though she's a lesbian, she's still my friend. As I drive through a well known neighborhood, I pull up into a 2 story navy blue house. I already knew the door was unlocked. She always leaves her door unlocked. I walked in and saw Emily sitting on the sofa wachting TV. As soon as we made eye contact I bursted into tears. Emily got up and hugged me. I put my face onto her shirt knowing that I've probably smeared my make up on her ty dye shirt.

EMILY: what happened?" She asks as we pull away and she guides me to the sofa.

MIA: I caught Micheal cheating on meeee!!" I said sobbing

EMILY:" Oh my gosh, with who? " she said rubbing my back in circular motions.

MIA:" my neighbor Rachel. " I managed to choke out.

Emily looked pissed but just sat there still rubbing my back, she looked like she was in deep thought. Then something happened that I thought would never happen. Emily kissed me. I was gonna pull away until our tongues moved in sync,her soft pink lips tasted like green apple. We pulled away and we just stare at each other. Then she spoke up.

EMILY:" I'm s-sorry, i-i s-shouldn't have done that." She says brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

MIA:" no,no,no it's Okay I kinda liked it. " I confessed, my cheeks turning pink.

EMILY:" are you tired?" She asked

MIA:" Yeah, can you sleep with me tonight, I don't want to be alone. " I asked while playing with my hair.

EMILY:" sure, let's go. " she locked her door and we headed up to her room. Her room was black with neon paint splatters that formed a picture of us at the beach. Then her bed was a queen sized bed, the comforter was neon purple with black pillows she had a couple of stuffed animals here and there. We layed down on the bed together. I looked into her eyes. I never noticed how shiny they we're til now. We talked a little. And I feel like it would be great to be lesbian, considering how many guys have cheated on me with some other chick. I look at emily and kiss her with passion, her soft lips against my soft lips. It was magical. I felt Emily climb on top of me. We pulled apart for air and she sat on my waist.

EMILY:"do you want to have your first expirence with another girl?" She asked.

I thought about it and it wouldn't hurt to try something new. Not to mention she does have a nice body. Plus I know she's clean cause whenever she has sex with another girl she usually goes to the doctor and gets checked but normally she has girl condoms. She knows I'm clean so no need to worry about STD'S.

MIA:" yeah" I said and pulled her down into a kiss.

That night I had sex with my best friend, and to be honest I sorta lied because it was wayyyy better than what Michel could do. I mean he wasn't big. Big ego with small balls. After we finished I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

FINALLY. I FINISHED. I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER. AND I'LL BE ADDING CHARACTERS. THANKS FOR READING