Prologue

Song for the book: Dangerously In Love 2

"I'm new to the town, sorry if my niece was too 'all up in your zone'"

"It's fine, especially when her aunt is as beautiful and intelligent as yourself"

"You've got game, Mr. Parker. But I'm a cheerleader ready for anything"

"Never said I was a player. Have a nice day Erin"

——

Erin Carter, owner and main doctor at the local Private Practice. After graduating medical school, she decided to finish out her high school dreams and move to Kentucky.

Finding the perfect town, she moves into a house in town until her dream home is finished being built. It's also where she co-parents her two sons with her former fiancé

That's where she met Mr. Ken Parker

Ken Parker was a multimillionaire.  He had started his business from the ground up at the ripe age of 18. Since then, he hasn't had much time off.

Making a semi-permanent move to America, where he could further expand his business, he never knew he would fall in love with the love of his life.

And growing to love her two sons

When the question of moving back to Ken's home country come into play, how will carter handle it?

——

"Pali no! You cannot run away from mommy or Mr. Ken like that. Especially somewhere, where we cannot see you at all times."

"Sorry mommy"

——

"Mr. Ken, your eyes are kissed just like mine. We're twins. Mommy; my twin"

As Carter come up to his mother, and raises his arms to be held; he watches as his younger brother is in the arms of a man that isn't their father. Where is their father anyways?

"Kisses eyes mommy. But, where's daddy? I miss daddy" tucking his head into his mothers neck, he knew his wish would be granted. "We're going to see him right now buddy. It's our next stop! At the play ground"

——

"I have two little boys with my former fiancé. We adopted them both days after they were born." Watching her, "I understand. Why are you telling me this? It won't change anything"

"I'm telling you because I want you to know everything before you decide to pursue a relationship with me."

Cupping her face in his hands, as if he was holding the most delicate thing in the world; because to him she was, and she was worth millions that his money would never buy him. "Too late, I'm ready for any and everything whenever you are. You make all the plays Doctor Carter."