PROLOGUE

Anika entered the college premises and her two best friends, Gauri and Bhavya followed her.

A- What's the update about that new girl?

G- Same. All the girls are jealous of her and all the boys want to date her.

Gauri said while rolling her eyes.

B- It's surprising that no boys followed us Today. We have to do something otherwise we'll lose our charm.

Bhavya said and Anika nodded her head with a sigh.

They entered the canteen and saw all the boys and girls swarming around Preeti, the new girl. Anika grabbed a seat and settled down followed by Gauri and Bhavya.

Suddenly they heard two boys talking to each other.

B1- Hey, have you heard about Rohit?

B2- Yeah. He went to that haunted mansion and no-one has seen him after that.

B2- God knows if he's dead or what.

Anika overheard their conversation and smirked.

G- We have to do something, Anika. This Preeti is getting out of control.

A- I found a way to gain our popularity back.

Gauri and Bhavya looked at Anika with interest.

B- Tell us.

A- I'll go and spend a night at the Haunted Mansion. And when I'll get back, then we'll be so popular.

Anika said and Gauri and bhavya looked at her in shock.

G- Have you gone mad? Don't you know that nobody has ever returned from that haunted mansion, still you want to do it?

Gauri said worriedly and Anika smiled.

A- Those are just rumors, ri. I'll be back and I've set my mind on it.

Anika stood up on the table and Gauri and Bhavya were trying to stop her.

A- HELLO EVERYONE. I GUESS YOU ALL KNOW ME. OF COURSE YOU KNOW ME. COLLEGE IS GETTING REALLY BORING SO I'VE DECIDED A CHALLENGE FOR ME AND IT WILL ENTERTAIN YOU ALL AS WELL. I'LL SPEND ONE NIGHT IN THE HAUNTED MANSION.

Anika announced and the whole crowd gasped in shock.

A- SO ARE YOU ALL READY? TONIGHT AT 10.

Anika announced and the whole crowd cheered for her while Gauri and Bhavya were looking at her worriedly.

AT NIGHT: 10 P.M.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya were standing in front of the haunted mansion.

All the crowd gathered around them.