4

Shivaay and Anika were shocked when they saw almost 20 ghosts entering the Mansion

Shivaay and Anika were shocked when they saw almost 20 ghosts entering the Mansion. There was ragini too.

Anika saw ragini and burst into laughter.

A- See, your lover has also come.

Anika said while controlling her laughter and Shivaay glared at her.

S- Okay. Now we've to hide and trick them.

Anika asked him in confusion and Shivaay nodded his head.

A- But how?

S- We'll think about that later. First, let's go and hide.

Shivaay held her hand and they ran towards the bedroom and locked the door.

Shivaay sat on the couch and sighed in relief. Anika looked at him and burst into laughter.

A- Are you scared of them? I mean, aren't you all like of same population?

Anika asked him controlling her laughter while Shivaay glared at her.

S- no. We're not same. They are ugly and cheap ghosts and I'm well mannered and sophisticated ghost. Understood?

Anika nodded her head while controlling her laughter.

S- you girlfriend, ragini too?

Anika asked and burst into laughter while Shivaay rolled his eyes.

S- You're enjoying this way too much. Do you want me to leave you out there?

Shivaay asked her while glaring at her.

A- Okay, whatever. Now do you have any idea that how are we going to chase them out of the house?

S- Let me think.

Suddenly, Shivaay got an idea and rushed towards his cupboard.

He took out a ceramic jar and showed it to Anika.