Hi Daddy! I Miss You!

22-year-old Deku's POV:

(hero Toga. Monoma, Katsuki, and Toga are siblings. Monoma and Toga are with Katsuki watching him die because they don't have a healing quirk. Katsuki, Monoma, and Toga went on a mission to stop a villain on the moon) 

Ring Ring Ring. I picked up my phone. Kasumi (age 6) and Izuki (age 4) were playing. "Kacchan?" I said. "Izuku, I need you to listen to me, remember all that bank and insurance information on the computer?" he said "yeah?" I said "what's going on, Kacchan? where are y-" I heard a gunshot. "is that daddy?" asked Kasumi. "yeah sweetie," I said shaking holding back tears. "hi daddy!" said Izuki and Kasumi in unison, "hi pumpkins," said Kacchan. "I miss you," said Kasumi, "I miss you too baby," said Kacchan. At this point I was on the verge of tears. "when are you coming home?" asked Izuki. "I'd give anything on earth to be down there in Japan with you guys, right now," said Kacchan "you know that right?". "but you're not even on earth, daddy," said Kasumi. Kacchan chuckled, "you're so funny". "Kasumi, Izuki, can you make me a promise? promise me you'll do anything your papa asks you to do, always give him a hand when he needs help," asked Kacchan. "I promise," said Kasumi and Izuki "good," said Kacchan. "I want you to know I love you both and Izuku I love you, I love you guys so much, more than anything," said Kacchan. I started to cry. "papa is crying, daddy... what's wrong, papa?" said Kasumi. "nothing sweetie I just miss daddy, okay?" I said. "okay!" said Kasumi. Izuki hugged me. "no need to cry, papa, daddy will be home soon," said Izuki. "look out of the window," said Kacchan. We all went to the window, "and wave at the sky". Kasumi and Izuki waved at the sky. "why?! I can't see you" said Izuki "but I can see you" said Kacchan, "I want you to know, I'll always be with you, looking over you, okay?" said Kacchan. "yes daddy, we're waving! do you see us?" said Kasumi and Izuki. "yes, my babies. I do and I'm w- waving back" said Kacchan. another gunshot. "daddy, are you there?" asked Izuki. silence. "daddy?" said Izuki. "daddy?!" said Kasumi. Kasumi and Izuki hugged me. We were all crying, 'oh Katsuki... I love you so much,' I thought. "daddy..." said Kasumi.

OMG I cried just writing that tell me in the comments what you thought of it and if you cried ~ XiomaraMidoriya12