part.28

Continuation from the last part.................

It was morning and everyone was already settled in the car except three people's shaurya rudra and anokhi who was still not ready so shaurya told everyone to go but when rudra was going to sit he stops him and takes him to a corner and very calmly asked him about what he did yesterday night............

Rudra: bhai wohh woh..i don't remember anything.....(he said turning his face to other side..)

Shaurya: oh really you don't remember anything....(he said sternly)

Rudra: ya....yyaah......bhaiii..(he said while stammering )

Shaurya: just shut up ok how dare you haan how dare you how could you just don't remember anything itni badi galti kari h tumne kal or ab tum keh rhe ho ki you don't remember anything.....(he shouted very angrily)

Rudra: bhai....

Shaurya: what...!!! (he shouted)

Shaurya: tumhari himmat kaisi hui anokhi ke sath itni batameezi karne ki haa bolo you know tumne usko kitna.....

Rudra: bhai i am saying truth mujhe sach mwin kuch yaad nhi hai......

Shaurya: tujhe kuch nhi yaad lekin mujhe yaad hai samjh aayi tumhe......and i am warning you just stay away from her!!!!😡

Rudra: y..aay...yaah ok bhaaiii.........(and he quickly ran away and they all left for the home except anokhi and shaurya.........

After sometime anokhi came and shaurya went near her........

And he said!!!!

Shaurya: lets go home.....
(and she nodded....)

And then shaurya held her hand and took her to the car and made her sit and they both also left......

It was the day off fest...........

Everyone was well dressed and were rehearsing for their performance..but one person was just jealous he was burning with jealousy seeing anokhi with anmol and being very happy and comfortable.........

It was the time off anokhi and anmol's performance anmol held anokhi's hand and took her to the stage with didn't sit well with shaurya..........

And they started performing shaurya held anokhi in his both arms and they both started moving according to the music and the music was........

Tum hi ho........💙👀

Tere liye hi jiya mein khud ko jo yuh de diya hai..........

And shaurya turns her and grabbed her by her waist and nuzzles his nose in the crook of her neck.......🙈🔥and then he in swift motion rounds her keeps his both palms on her belly and
Strokes 🔥......

Shaurya shaurya......and boom his dream broke.....

Ji jjiii badi maa

And then shaurya realised that he was day dreaming.........🎭

And then he saw at the stage and found anmol and anokhi dancing very romantically........

Badi ma: dekh dekh is ladki ko kaise dance kar rahi hai paraye mard ke sath jabki wo shaadi shuda issi liye mein kehti thi tujhe ke ye sab gaon wale ek jaise hi hoti hai......😒

Shaurya who was burning in jealousy........

Shaurya: nhi nhi badi maa aisa kuch nhi hai wo to bas perform kar rhi hai.......

Badi ma: lekin shau........

And the haul was filled with claps and shouting........of the peoples......as there performance was ended..........🎊🎉

And then anokhi went away.......

And shaurya went behind her......  And find anmol and anokhi talking to each other......

And he couldn't bear anymore and said in little bit angry tone.......

Shaurya: if uh don't mind can i talk to my wife........

Anmol: yah yah why not apki hi biwi😅

And he left and shaurya...took anokhi to the changing room and pins her to the wall and said...

Anokhi: what happened yeh aap kya kar rhe hai.....(she said while turning her face other side....)

Shaurya: udhar kya dekh rahi ho idhar dekho mere taraf....😤

But she was ignoring him then he angrily said.....while pressing her arms..

Shaurya: kyu mujhe dekhne mwin takleef ho rahi hai par dusre ladko ke sath nachne mein nhi hoti hai you know what us din new year party mein hhi tumne hi rudra ko attract kiya hoga tabhi wo tumhare sath batameezi kar rha tha and then (chapaak she pushed him slapped him hard......)

Anokhi: aaap itne ghattiya ho sakte hain maine kabhi nhi socha tha.....(she said while crying.....and left the room)

To be continue........................

_________________________________________

Hey dearest readers i am still alive.....😅i know ap logo ne bohat wait kiya hai mere update ka i am really sorry for not updating maaf kardo please please..........and i am back again........😌🌈🎭

Do press the star button at the left corner..⭐

Ignore all the grammatical mistakes.....💙🌈

Hope you all will like the part.......💜