Mental Health Awareness Month Writeathon: Week 3

The last few years have brought on a whirlwind of challenges for teens and adults everywhere. In the face of these challenges, it's more important than ever to focus on your own mental health and wellness. Think about the small stuff— going for walks, starting new hobbies, or simply choosing to surround yourself with the people who only foster support and positivity for you. It is the small things that make the true difference in our everyday lives. Now, we would like you to share how you protect your emotional health. 

Tag your story #BraveTogether, and for every submission posted in the comments below, Wattpad and Maybelline will donate $1 up to $10,000 to the JED Foundation. Come back again next week for our final writing challenge and help provide a donation to a youth-centric mental health and wellness organization. 

Missed our other challenges this month? It's not too late! Go back and add your voice to help others. 

Please ensure that none of your posts violate our Content Guidelines. If you need resources to support your wellness, please visit the Wattpad Safety Portal. If you need immediate resources, please see our Helplines and Supportive Resources page.