CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

It was cold it was wet and it was windy, yeah typical crappy weather its all I needed. Well wasn’t I happy I had a coat on even if It wasn’t waterproof.

I checked my watch it was nearing sundown now when all the vampires come out to play.

I smirked and walked up Lisa’s path I wasn’t too sure what her mom would say to me but it was worth a try.

I knocked the door three times and waited, the footsteps the other side hesitated like they knew it was me, it swung open revealing a lot of light and a very stressed looking women , lisas mom.

“hi” she stared me down for a good minute before answering.

“lisas not here she’s out with a few friends from school.”

“would that be Beth”

“I think so” I smiled well wasn’t that just lovely I come to see my witch best friend and it turns out she was running with werewolves that happened to be my enemy well wasn’t this a nice turn of events. I nodded my head at her and said my goodbyes which wasn’t returned, felt worse than a smack in the face when she slammed the door shut.

So what now go home and get tormented by Kyle, go to where ever Lisa was and get chased by werewolves or go hunt.

Well checked the first one of my list id rather be eaten by a wolf than sit with Kyle all night an day, and I wasn’t very thirsty which made a change, and I was really itching to see Lisa.

I got in my car and turned the heaters on not like they would make much difference there was no way I could ever be warm.

I clicked on the music and sighed lonestar amazed by you, what was it with love tunes lately when I wasn’t or couldn’t be in love.

I thought of all the places Lisa could be which was a lot, I tried the burger bar, the pub, the park, her nans (not the creepy witch ), her sisters and I even parked outside beths house.

But no she wasn’t at any of them how hard was she to find really, unless she really was at home and her mom lied to me.

It felt like forever as I sat outside beths , to be honest I completely forgot I was here, I revved up my engine and drove off well I guess it was hunting after all, I didn’t feel much up for it but id just go for the kill .

There was nothing better than the cries and screams from your victims.

I drove past a field that was just near the town I didn’t expect to see anyone up there but indeed there was a fire and a group of teens living it large drinking a load of beer.

I watched them dance round like idiots feeling a little resentful I mean that was me not so long back.

It had been four months since id woken up in this life and it still felt like a never ending nightmare.

I lay my head on the steering wheel oh how I wished I didn’t have witches blood or a heart in me, I wish I was cold and evil like I was supposed to be, all this thinking gave me brain ache.

I got out my car and leaned up the lamppost watching them , it wasn’t until ten minutes through I noticed one of them was Lisa well wasn’t that weird.

I checked out who she was with before going over I mean I didn’t want to walk straight into a group of werewolves that wanted to kill me.

They didn’t notice me until I was as close to them as the fire, they all looked me up and down some coming together.

Lisa was the first forward .

“what the hell am you doing here”

she didn’t look drunk as she strolled forward but there was alcohol on her breath.