☀️Sunburn☀️

Non-Despair AU 🤩

"Ugh! I don't wanna put on sunscreen it smells bad and it gets in your eyes!!" Kokichi said to his detective boyfriend "Kokichi your gonna get a sunburn, put some on." Shuichi said picking up the bottle "Shumai, why do you have to make this boring.." Kokichi groaned, he stepped off the beach towel below and onto the sand, running away to go knock down some kids sand castles.

-time skip-

After a fun day of beach volleyball and chaos, they went home all was fun until- "SHUMAI!! COME UP HERE PLEASE!" Kokichi yelled, his voice strained from yelling and laughing all day. "What is it? Are you okay?" Shuichi came in looking worried and that's when he noticed a huge sunburn across kokichis back. "I told you so" Shuichi had a slight laugh before it was cut off "I command you to stop laughing!!" Kokichi said pouting "how do they go away?" He asked Shuichi with pleading eyes. "I have some aloe in my cabinet but sunburns don't really go away that fast.." Shuichi said while exiting the bedroom to grab the aloe, he laughed to himself for knowing he was right.

"Okay I'm back"Shuichi said squeezing a dollop of aloe into his hand. "Ugh finally it's felt like days!" The smaller male said as he belly flopped onto their bed "Alright, I'm going to put this on your skin every five hours" Shuichi said while his hands rubbed the aloe into the others skin "Ahh, how refreshing to know that my Shumai loves me~" Kokichi lifted up his head to turn and face Shuichi, who was as red as a beet "N-now make sure to drink water okay?" He laughed in between words and soon both of them where laughing.

Once the laughter died down Kokichi grabbed Shuichi and dragged him onto the bed, the both of them now in a starfish position "Wanna know something really cool?" Kokichi said slightly turning his head to Shuichi "What is it?" Kokichi grabbed onto Shuichi, his face now on his neck. "I love you" He said, his warm breath hitting Shuichis cold neck sending a shiver down his spine.

"I love you too."

A/N

Sorry this was so short! And probably bad :,) this is one of my first times every writing a fanfic so woo I'd be surprised if anyone saw this but anyway have a good rest of your day and drink and eat for me🥰💕
<413 words>