chapter 15.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 15 ] 。
the infinity sign. ❜

||

The atmosphere at home was heavy, and almost tangible. Just fucking tense. Yesterday's argue still could be felt in the air. My lips were a little bit swollen, so I had to cover them with a thick layer of a foundation and a lip balm. I couldn't just show it like that, it was a sign of my weakness, and low devotion.

I wasn't proud with myself, especially when every time Jungwon passed next me with a devilish grin, wishing that I would let to him to do more. That I would let him take a control over me.

I held my breath every time he passed. His scent was stimulating for me. It was like a poison that I had to avoid. It was forbidden for me.

I was just brushing my hair, when the brunette entered the room. The man smiled a little at me, and took a held out a hanger with a beautiful dress in front of him. I frowned as I looked at the beautiful fabric in his hands. What was this man about?

"This is for you." he said, hanging it on the wardrobe with a delicate smile.

"I don't accept things from you." I muttered, as I brushed my hair one more time, not looking at him.

"Just put it on today. The boys are coming." he sighed, and left the room.

When he closed the door behind him, I couldn't help but to walk over to the hanging cloth. It looked amazing. Navy, knee-length dress. The bottom was made of a delicate fabric with layers of tulle on it. The top, on the other hand, was fitted and completely trimmed with lace. I loved it.

I smiled under my breath, touching the structure of the dress. I was scared, that I can destroy it with too much pressure. But what had this man come up with again? Why would I wear something so beautiful to meet his brothers?

I turned my head, still deep in thoughts, but the sound of a knocking on the door broke me out of my reverie, "You have two hours, take your time." Jungwon only peeked into the room, and said.