eleven

"now our plan can finally work, without them stopping us, everything can work out. you did so good ma petite menteuse"

billie smirks, her arms wrapped around valerie's neck. "thank you mommy, i'm so glad to be out of there"

"since when were you so, heartless?"

"i don't care about them, i only care about you mommy. they can burn in hell for all i care, i can finally be with you all the time, and our dream can finally come true"

the taller girl hums, taking some hair behind billie's ear. "you tricked them so good, baby, i don't even think they suspected it to be you"

a smile finds billie's lips. "i'm pretty good at what i do" valerie nodded, her back leaning against the chair in her huge office.

"i don't think it even clicked for them that you're my wife" billie sighs, a small smile on her lips. "they were probably to dumb to notice"

"i don't think the first thing they think about is our wedding rings baby" valerie shakes her head with a smile. "probably"

"how do you think willow will do here?" billie looks up at valerie, her eyebrows furrowing together. "i'm not sure, but we do need to keep an eye out on her"

her wife nods, "you know what's been so hard?" billie looked around the office, the big plants were still where she saw the last one. "tell me"

"not fucking you all day, like i know i would sneak out and come here but it's not the same." billie smiles, it was late at night so she only wore some sleeping shorts and a t-shirt. "god i missed having you inside me all day, and then ryle kept talking about how i wasn't getting anything which didn't help"

"wait until i'm done with work baby"

-

billie was happy, now she could go back to the life she had before. she hated every second she was in crven, now she's finally home.

she presses her ass against valerie, her arms wrapped around billie as they cuddle in bed. now she could get valerie every time she wanted.

a moan escapes billie when valerie thrusts into her again, her legs shaking. they had laid there for a second, valerie inside billie and just cuddled.

but billie was tired of waiting, and the hard cock inside her felt too good not to move. her wife holds her waist tightly, thrusting into billie hard and slow.

billie closes her eyes, her head resting on her wife's shoulder. "i'm gonna cum- shit" her walls clenched around her wife's big cock.

her eyes roll into the back of her head, as she feels herself cum. billie's legs shook more than they have in a long time.

before she can even think, she feels her wife cum inside her. she lets out a low moan at the feeling, her breathing slowing down.

"i'm so glad to be back"

only one chapter left!!