WELCOME

I walk into the casino, full of cheers of happiness and cries of grief. Dumb humans always doing something stupid, but who can blame them. Imagine a chance of winning it big in one night, or losing it all in one go. That's exactly what I live for, the devil's game.

I see a pure red head, wearing all black. All leather, probably 176 only a bit shorter than me and vintage boots, probably from hell. My kind of fashion. I walk up to him and take a seat next to him. The bartender raises an eyebrow at me "Give me the same one as him." I say while my thumb points at the man beside me.

"So hey cutie, still see your taste in drinks good." I say as I turn towards him. "Boss I..." He says while his red bloody eyes, which probably scares half of the demon world into bowing, show a slight bit of happiness, but as quick as it came it vanishes. "I know, I know it's been so long since you've seen me save the speech, actually it hasn't been that long." I say Rolling my eyes.
"Boss, it's been over a century." He says in a whiny voice. "If it's been that long stop whining and tell me the big news." I say as I clink his glass to mine.

"Well boss not that good."

(An/ this whole story is based on a song by the Rolling Stones. (Sympathy For The Devil) great song it is. Most of my chapters are going to be inspired by songs, so tune in to crazy, dumb writing, spelling mistakes, my bad music taste and many more.)

Thank you for trying my story out. 🥀