Having fun with fatgum

You've already cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and the living room and the bedroom, it's been like this for weeks. You were out of things to do. You're bored. Just as you sigh, the door opens to reveal a very happy looking Fatgum. He tramps over to you and scoops you up into a hug then sets you down.
"Hi honey..." you say looking up
"You look a little thinner, tough day at work?" You continue on.
"Ahaha you noticed? Fought some tough fellows today and training those two kids was exhausting.. they're really growing up."  He solemnly smiles. Before you can complement his work, he pulls out two tickets and waves them in front if your face.
"Are these reservations to that new restaurant?" You ask.
"VIP reservations!" He shouts proudly.
"I did some hero-ing around~" he winks.
You decide to go get dressed for a date night and so does he. You look great, well dressed for the romantic occasion.
"Let's go gums! Let's gain those calories back!" You spout, bouncing on your toes. You skip the car and you both make ways to the restaurant.

-timeskip- Go get a snack :))

"Oh wow.." you're awed.
"I know Y/N! This place is gorgeous." I wonder when he'll realize you weren't looking at the restaurant, but at him. You haven't seen him look this nice in a while actually it's been a while for both of you. The restaurant is huge and elegantly decorated. A waiter guides you and gums to a bright room with what you assume are other VIP guests. You take a seat and order food.
"Thank you Taishiro, this is wonderful." He says nothing but smiles and takes your hand as the lights dim to reveal a stage. A beautiful woman enters front stage and starts to sing. Your food comes and you both begin to eat. It's nice but... you're bored again? The singing lady enchants everyone there, it's like there's an unspoken rule to not speak but that means no conversation between the person you wanted to talk to most and you. Taishiro seems to notice your "angst" but chooses to continue eating in hopes that something interesting will happen. And oh how he got his wish as he felt a foot drift up his leg and into his lap. You grin when he struggles to not spit out his drink and looks at you with wide eyes.
"What are you doing dear?" He whispers.
"Having a little fun.. too much? I can stop.." you say ashamed of your behavior. But he doesn't stop you and instead continues to rub your foot on his groin inconspicuously taking charge.You take it back. Using your foot, you skillfully unzip his pants. The singing woman's voice hits a fortissimo, pulling everyone's attention back to her and leaving an opening just for you. You dive under the table and slither towards your target. You spread his legs and just your breath makes him grow from a 6 to a 9. You can't see him but you know he's a mess right now. You gather your saliva and open wide. You're no strategist. You swallow the thing whole, it melts in your mouth like it was build just for you. You suck around it and simply enjoy his little whimpers and twitches. Making your way up the sweet stop at the very top, you giggle at your own joke and the vibrations rewards you with a grunt. A grunt a little too loud... you hear some shuffling and your poor husbands voice.
"Uhhh ahem, hit my knee on the table.." the shuffles happen again and you take this as your sign to continue. The tip is gum's most sensitive spot and you decide to play with it. You lick, flick, suck and you're doing well because you can feel the pleasure seep through his body anddd you can feel the light but heavy slams on the table. His member twitches and you know things are about to get slimy. You keep your mouth in check and prepare for little roommates entering your mouth, wouldn't want to make a mess on this gorgeous velvet floor. One last twitch before he pumps it all into you. The feeling might have been too much as Fatgum enlarges and breaks the table attempting to repress this overwhelming feeling. It did quite the opposite. Luckily you're fast and has already swallowed. You stand and scold him. He stands and apologizes to the crowd now facing him. You both leave. It's quiet in the car, he just starts laughing??
"What's funny?" You can't help it and giggle along but your words still linger with question.
"It was just so exciting, I can't help it" He confessed. You just smile. You're entertained, until the next time you're bored at least.
Fin