Arrival

"Well,come on! School's waiting ahead!" Edward joked. "Again not entirely funny Edward!" I answered glumly. We walked into the courtyard. Like every time we go somewhere, the girls were amazed there was something as hot as Edward. My face flushed with anger. A girl walked up to him. "Are you two new? I can show you around sir!" She said while flirting. "Yes we are new but I'm afraid that 1. We are fine 2. (He said this very loud so the girls could hear) I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I smiled. The girl huffed. "Fine, whatever!" She swished her hair in my face. I was getting more embarrassed by the second! "Let's just go Edward!!" I walked faster. Again people were staring at me. It was only been ten minutes and I was crying to my self. We walked into the office. A very scary looking lady was there waiting. "Hello Edward very nice to see you again." The lady said Edward looked so calm and I probably looked terrified. "Hello Mrs.Vanderbilt. This is Bella Swan." I smiled awkwardly.
"Let me show you your dorm." "Dorm? Dorm is ONE though." I whispered to Edward. "Exactly!" He whispered back. My eyes and smile widened. We walked around the school. People stared but I could not stop thinking about the word DORM!! We stopped in front of a huge door. "Well make your selves at home. School starts on Monday." We thanked her and went inside. It was huge!! Full kitchen, dining room, EVERYTHING! It was a house not a dorm! Edward seemed right at home! "These is not a dorm, it's a house!!" He laughed. I didn't see what was funny about that. My phone rang. "Is it Alice?" I asked Edward. I was still mad at her. He shrugged and smiled. I answered it. "What?" I snapped. "Hey Bells!" Jacob!"oh Jake!! How are you?" I asked. Edward flopped on the bed and sighed. Jake was still blabbering. "So where are you exactly and why is Charlie crying??" I giggled. Charlie crying? Priceless! "I'm at Dartmouth and Charlie's crying?"I replied. "The college!?!?" Jacob started freacking out. "Jake calm down! Yes the college!" "The blood-Edward is there then!" Edward chuckled. "Yeah, he is!" I answered. Click! "Bella why don't you get some rest?" Edward asked. "Fine..."