chapter 1:Death!!!

Admit it Eveline !!! A tall handsome figure said while pointing is sword towards Eveline's neck.

She didn't even understand what was happening, she was dragged from her room and was beaten to the brink of death. Then was brought to the town square and was accused of different crimes such as rebellion, theft,embezzlement, fraud and even MUDER!!!

What was going on ?

The worst part was that her own fiancee is pointing a sword at her! She was to shocked and confused that she couldn't speak. Blood was already dripping from her neck and all she could do was stare.

Leon! No! I'm sure sister Eveline had her reasons for actions. Please..... spear her !

*sob* *sob*
Iris don't waste your tears on this monster,Prince Leon said in a concern tone.

Your highness is to kind hearted.....

Iris is so pure compare to Eveline.....

It's good that the Prince broke is engagement with this witch.....

*review *

Now I get it. I saw iris satisfied face and flashed a smile at her for winning the battle. You see iris and I have never gotten along or maybe iris NEVER seem to like me. It's all started at my debut. My fiancee got me the most amazing dress in the whole empire. I was praised because of my dress,beauty and most of all manners. I am the daughter of the duke while iris was the barons daughter. She al9so came forward to greet and congratulate me but instead poured her strawberry juice all over my in secret for course I knew so I slapped her heard and scolded her in other to tell everyone what she did. To my surprise she started acting the victim and I was the villainess so from that day onwards my reputation was ruined and I was seen to be a bully who bullied the barons daughter just because I was of higher class(noble status).

Similer Incidents like that happened over the years and my fiancee become irritated by my BEHAVIOUR. People look at iris an angel and a beauty while I was the demon and the beast.

*Back to reality *

Pfttt..... Haa....ha...ha...ha...ha..

I have something to say be I died.

I was foolishness to actually not know that you never love,I said while looking into leon' s eye. You are so foolishness and blind to believe  this whore. It's because  of your stupidity  that chosen to become the next emperor. People  describe you as the cold blooded Prince but you melt  when  iris speaks.  Logan was right you don't  deserve to be with  me,I deserve  much better. Eveline said as she continues to  laugh.

Pft..... Pfttt..ha...ha..ha..ha...-*chocke*choke* choke*
Leon Pearced the sword into  Eveline's heart.
I will..get..my...revenge,she whispered.

Eveline:Where am I?
Eveline:Why is everything black ?
Unknown voice:I will get you another  chance....
Evaline:Who is that
Unknown voice :I will lend you three  gift

Eveline blinks and  opens her eyes and saw an unfamiliar  maid putting  her  head on her bed.
Where am i?
Uh miss?  Miss! Oh miss is awake!
I can't  believe  my eyes *sob*sob*
Miss as been in a coma for 2 years now.  Oh this is a miracle.