𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤🗽
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟑 𝐩.𝐦

The 16 year old brownskin girl eagerly sat at the edge of her bed waiting to get picked up by the love of her life. The purple iphone 11 buzzed on the night stand, she picked it up seeing it was a text from her boyfriend.  Seeing his text made her smile from ear to ear.

She excitedly jumped off the bed putting on her pink crocs that sat in front of the door.  She sprayed on her marc jacobs 'perfect' perfume heading out to the front door.

The girl quietly crept through the house trying not to wake up her dad. She slowly opened the door which made it creak even more. The door was opened halfway before the girl slipped out closing it slowly.

She quickly walked down the steps of her house practically running to the car that was pulled into the driveway. She opened the passenger door of the black 2017 bmw letting the smoke escape from the car.

Sitting down on the black leather seats she turned her body facing her boyfriend with the same smile she had from earlier.

"wassup ma" the boy told the girl licking his lips

"hey baby" the brownskin replied still showing her straight white teeth

"so what are we about to do" she asked him

"just finna drive around and then see what we about to get into after that" he replied

The girl sat back in her seat excited to be in the presence of her boyfriend, it don't matter if they did something or didn't do anything she just loved being next to her man.

They pulled out of the driveway leaving the neighborhood. She turned her head watching her lover drive, she loved doing that.

She never knew why, she just found it attractive.. so attractive that she would be staring and thinking to herself how much she loves him and wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

"Nova" her boyfriend stated in a low raspy voice turning to face her, locking eyes.

"hmm" Nova hummed

"you so pretty baby" him saying this made Nova have another heartbeat that wasn't coming from her heart.

"thank you" the girl replied with a big smile on her face and a stomach full of butterflies. Her boyfriend put his hand out indicating for Nova to hold his hand.

She put her hand on top of his hand locking fingers. She grabbed the black Iphone that was sitting on his lap, unlocking it changing to it to something that she wanted to hear.

Nova turned on 'Weak' singing it to her boyfriend, grabbing his chin and softly turning it towards her, but he still managed to look back and forth from the road to her.

Stopping at a red light he turned all his attention to her, admiring all her features. The music suddenly stopped and Nova felt vibrating in her lap, looking down she seen her boyfriend getting a call.

He gently but quickly grabbed the phone out her lap answering the call. It went silent for about 5 seconds until there was screaming over the phone.

Her boyfriend then sped off taking the red light yelling into the phone "WE ON HIM IM COMING RIGHT NOW"

Nova just sat in silence,she knew what was going on.. she knew what she was getting herself into when she started talking to him she just never thought he would put her life in danger.

"Nova open the glove department and get me the gun" he demanded. She did as she was told without questions asked

He sped down the street taking every single red light. He finally slowed down seeing a group of people, that were walking cautiously.

Nova couldn't take her eyes off the group, something about them was off she thought.

"WE GOT ONEEEEE" her boyfriend yelled then hearing a few close range shots, the group scattered shooting back.

Nova heart was pounding she looked to her left making sure her boyfriend was ok then she looked to her right.

She seen this tall, brown skin boy with a blue nike tech one with a  afro, he also had a neck tattoo. They made eye contact before he a pulled a gun out

Nova felt a push on her head, she was now looking at her pink crocs. She heard nothing but gun shots and the car driving off.

"you can get up now" the boy assured her. She sat up slowly looking at her surroundings, she noticed where they were going.. home.

The turned her back to him texting her best friend Sanaiya about what happened. Sanaiya know what was going on she was friends with the boys that they shot at and she happened to be on the phone with them.

The car ride was silent no music, no talking, not even a breath was heard. "Baby" the boyfriend spoke to her. Nova hated him right now, she didn't want to say a word to him

"Nova.. Nova Banks i'm talking to you" he snapped. She still didn't say a word to him.

They pulled up to her house and Nova instantly got out, her boyfriend turned off the car and got out too.

She opened the door trying to close it, but he already managed to keep the door opened inviting himself in. She didn't bother trying to keep him out so she just went in her room sitting on her bed. 

"ma, talk to me" the boy told her

"i don't have anything to say to you kareem" Nova told him

"why are you ignoring me nova" Kareem asked

"leave" she demanded

"no" Kareem didn't want to go home with Nova mad at him, he know how she can be when she mad. "i'm just tryna figure out tf you mad for"

"nigga leave, i don't want you here tf" she semi-yelled

"i'll be here all night if i have too, bro just tell me why you was ignoring me in the car" he sat on the bed next to her hoping to get an answer

"because you could've got me killed kareem" Nova was over everything, she just wanted him to  leave her alone

"Nova,i wouldn't let shit happen to you, you know that" he stated with attitude

"can just never chill with a new york nigga" Nova mumbled under breath

"alr bro" Kareem got up and left slamming her room door. She heard his car leave the driveway speeding out the neighborhood

She got up locking the front door, going on her phone and blocking his contact.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄ