The visit from myself

Adrien POV

When the glass shatter a pulled Nino out of the way,then we started running.We didn't even look back to seeing who was chasing us.We just
ran as fast as we could.Soon the exit was in sight,but then a white ball of energy hit the door.The exit was now blocked.Ok I thought to my self we can't possibly run so we should hide.

I thought of the perfect spot,a place that only I knew about.I sprinted towards it on the third floor in the hallway lay the perfect spot.I lifted up the floor board revealing a little room with all of my old toys .When I was little my mom built this for us.She used to play with me here all the time.I am the only  person that knows about this place.We didn't even tell my dad.

Nino,and I climbed down the ladder in to the room.This room brought back memories of me,and my mom.My favorite one is probably when she got my my first toy car.I welled it around the room for hours.We were there so long that my dad got worried about us.That is when we were a family.We ate dinner every night.We had family game night traditions that we did.We were a real family.Now it was more like a father,and a son forced to live together going are separate ways.We barley talked to me,unless he wanted to give me an order.I could barely remember the last time I ate a meal with him.

There was enough supplies in there to last us a week if we used it carefully.

"What is this place"Nino asked.

"It is my hideout ,and my mom used to hang out here all the time when I was younger" I responded.

"Sorry"Nino said. " I didn't mean to make you upset,

I released that I had shed a tear.I wiped it off. " It us just that I have a lot of memories of her in this place."I said trying not to cry. "We have enough food,and water to last us a week"I informed Nino.

Just then the floor board was lifted up.We I saw the person that found us I was surprised,confused,and scared to death.He look almost exactly like me. The only difference is that He had cold blue eyes,instead of my bright green eyes.He also had a bleach white suit instead of my black one.His hair was bright white instead of my blond.

Before I could do anything he reached down,and grabbed my my the throat,and lifted me up into the air.I tried to say claws out,but I could not speak.He held me there for what felt like forever.His hands started to glow,and my neck burned.Then his eyes flickered from white to green,and His hands stopped glowing.For a moment I saw myself in him.Then Hawkmoth took control.The purple mask out lined his face.Just just as my vision was was getting blurry.He let me go. I fell down 10 feet to the bottom of my hideout,and heard a crack.I got up,and clenched my side.I was too afraid to look at it.My vision was blurry,so was my hearing.

I started to clime up the ladder him,but then Nino grabbed his arm. " are you crazy" Nino asked, " he almost killed you.

"I know this sounds crazy,but I think that this is a version of me" I explained to Nino, " I fight akumatized villains every day it will be fine.

"Adrien you are bleeding" Nino exclaimed, " you should go the the hospital it looks pretty bad I am calling an ambulance.

"No I will be fine"I said,but Nino was all ready calling 911 I made my way up the ladder. I could not think straight,I could hardly breathe,and my side felt like it had a knife in it.

I could barely walk.l made it to the balcony just in time to here Cat Blank say " Hello Marinette".What I thought that didn't make any sense Marinette was not even here.Ladybug fell on to her knees.You knees my identity she screamed.That was the last thing I remembered before it all went black.

End of chapter 6

Dear readers I hoped you liked this.This chapter was much easier to write ✍️ then the last one.
Just to make things clear Adrien is not ☠️.That is all see you next update.