chapter 3. Laugh

Raon looked around the room. Choi han, Rosalyn, lock, Eruhaben, Mila & dodori, Ron, basen, lily, and his cat siblings all of them gathered in the room.

He told everyone about the recordings Cale found in the Henituse library. Raon nodded and pick a record to open.

The device glowed and a familiar redhead was seen, albeit a bit younger.

[ A 15 year old Cale looked tired laying his head on a young lady's thighs. A frown was plastered on his face even when the young lady caressed his forehead.

"Vivi...why are you recording this?" Cale asked in a tired tone, but he didn't open his and let the young lady, Vivi do what she wants

"just because..... Hey do you want to hear a song?" Cale nod a little and hold the soft hand that has been touching his face.

"Who's the lady in the record?" Eruhaben asked and everyone looked at Ron for the answer.

"In the other record, she was also with Cale along with her parents" Basen added

"Unfortunately, I have never seen that young lady. But Lord Deruth has stated that her parents are friends with the late countess" Ron together with the henituse couple has been looking information about Vivi and her parents and still haven't find anything.

"She's Cale's lover-nya!" Hong perked

"She's so pretty!" Lily blushed looking at her brother with his lover.

"Human gave her flowers before" Raon smiled remembering the adorable Cale they saw yesterday while dodori looked at the screen in a serious face, he'll remember the hero's lover.

Choi Han choose to silently watch, he know it was not the Cale he know but the original Cale Henituse, Their Cale already explained to him and alberu about how they switch body and was really thankful to him.

(A/n: song- Heart realize from Noragami)

"Because no matter what happens, I'll call your name without fail"

"You're the owner of a jagged heart
Anything you touch gets hurt
You scowl at everything in the world
Your eyes say it, but I'm here"

Basen sigh and remember the times when Cale glare at almost everything, because of that the new servants avoided him.

Cale opened his eyes and look at her gentle eyes also looking at him lazily. He let out a chuckle when she tried to copy his scowling face.