Sneak out (Hard Lemon)

Don spent a week getting everything ready for the attack and I have a feeling many of us are not going to make it out alive..... I was too worried about shadow to see what he actually had in store.

With Shadow

Shadow lays on a bed with his wrist cuffed to the head board. Fang had used him as a body pillow when he sleeps the past few days. Shadow was thinking he was lucky he wasn't raped yet he thought too soon.
Fang enters the room locking the door and crawls on top of him kissing his neck and shadow wasnt enjoying his rough lips on his neck. "Stop..." he said feeling fang remove his pants. "I DONT WANT THIS!" Shadow yelled but fang gagged him. "You're gonna like it trust me~" Fang hissed grinning. Shadow bites down on the gag as fang slams himself inside and thrust violently. Shadow feels tears fall from his eyes and his screams muffled. "Goddamn shadow you're tight~" fang said licking his lips. Shadow was helpless and couldn't fight back his rapist. His body still fighting but after 30 mins in shadow body gives up fighting and just accepts that he can't escape and just lets fang continue to violate him. He feels fang unload his cum inside of him. "My god that was amazing~ what did you think~" he groaned pulling out and removes shadows gag. "You're just as bad as those monsters and I hope you rot in hell!" Shadow yelled. "Don't worry you'll come around baby~" fang smiled putting on his pants. "See ya later baby~" fang smirked leaving the room.  "Knux where are you?"

Back to Knuckles

I couldn't wait for dons plan any longer I have to get shadow back. I load up my gun, extra ammo, and dagger. "I'm coming Shadz..." I whispered to myself as I snuck out the camp. I run to Fang's camp and hide in the bushes looking for a clearing. Once I see one I run as fast and quietly as I could. I was lucky that I wasn't spotted by anyone. I quickly and silently started looking for fangs place and I see him walking out zipping up his jeans. My stomach dropped knowing he had raped Shadow. At the same time anger boiled in my blood but I set that aside and headed in the house. I hear shadow groan and peeked my head through the door seeing cum around his mouth. "I'm so sorry I didn't come back sooner..." I thought. "Shadz....." I whispered and his eyes widen in joy but he stayed quiet. I released him from his cuffs and he quickly put his boxers and jeans on.

We hug tightly and sneak out of the just as we heard a loud crash and people started screaming.