002

Previously on Shes A Goddess:

"No I'm afraid not. Good Bye Satoru Gojo." Then I left...

★★★★★★★☢︎︎★★★★★★★

Y/n POV

Its been at least two weeks since..that day. I haven't been able to sleep. Luckily Mei-Mei has been helping through this, and is letting me stay with her, for the time being. I'm very grateful to have a friend like her.

I've also been sick these few days, throwing up  passing out, and gaining a little wait, even though I haven't really eaten anything. I'm going to see a doctor to find out what's wrong with me.

"Hopefully, we get to know what's wrong with you." Mei-Mei says trying to lighten the mood, while driving us to the doctors.

She played some pop music. I just looked out the window. I kept seeing weird creatures..? Some with, multiple eyes, arms, and legs. I thought I was seeing things, so I just closed my eyes for a bit.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

"Ms. Y/n." The doctor says grabbing my attention, "Your seem to be in good health, just one thing, your pregnant.... With twins."

...

I was still shocked, about what he had just said. Mei-Mei kept on going on and on about how cute the babies would look, or how I would be good mother. I just kept quiet the whole time not knowing what to say.

We finally made it back to her place, I just walked in, going straight to the bathroom, Mei-Mei right behind me.

I kept throwing up, from being in shock, or me being pregnant.

"Y/n! Are okay.." She asks worried, putting a hand on my back, rubbing it.

"No. No! I'm not okay! I-I just found out I'm pregnant! Its probably Gojo's, who I hate, and left! I don't have a j-job-" I stopped, throwing up more.

She hugged me while saying, "Its going to be ok, you'll figure this out. I'll give you help if you need it." I started to cry, happy but sad.

...

Mei-Mei told me about this job interview for a personal assistant, that also paid big cash and was more farther in the city. She got me in for the interview, I thanked her, hoping I could get in to provide for my future kids, which the due date is coming up.

...

It was almost time for the interview, I was in a elevator with a guy with blonde hair and some weird glasses. He was handsome, to be honest. I couldn't help but stair at him.

He seemed to notice, and looked straight in my eyes. I turned away quickly, with blush on my whole face.

It was my stop, which was the top floor, and we both got out at the same time. He went into a big door, it to be the owner of the company office. Then it hit me. HE WAS THE BOSS!!

...

It was finally my turn. I went inside, and there he was. I gulped walking closer. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Y/n Satoru, is it." He asks looking at my name, and not at me.

"N-No, its actually Y/n Shogun, I'm getting a divorce, still waiting on those papers. Heh." I said correcting him, and nervous.

"Hm. Why do you want this job?" He asks me again, looking at me putting his elbows on the desk.

"I want this job because I want to provide for my future children. If I can get this job, it would help me a lot." I said being honest.

He looked at me with a stern look on his face that scares me a little. "Your hired.." He says out of the blue.

I was shocked, ' What! Isn't he supposed to ask me more questions!" I thought.

He gives me his number and says, "My name is Nanami Kento. I'm glad I get to finally meet you."

...

"Soo, tell me how it went!" Mei-Mei says with her hands behind her back. "It went really well actually. I got the job!" I told her with a big smile on my face.

She gasped and gave me a hug, congratulating me. "We have celebrate!" She says. I felt a kick, well two, and I'm guessing she did to because she said, "Guess I'm not the only one happy for you."

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Mom!!! Kayla keeps on taking my toys!!" I hear my five year old son, Hidan, shouting from up stairs, coming down stairs running.

"I am not! You always ruin my barbies!!" Kayla says running right behind him.

"That's enough, both of you. You two better behave while I'm gone, aunt Mei-Mei will be here in a few." I said to them both.

"Do you have to go.." Kayla says with her eyes on the floor.

"Yeah, why can't you stay here with us..." Hidan said looking up at you hugging your leg.

I looked at them and gave them a warm smile. I said its my job to go out and make money to provide for us, of course they didn't understand what I said.

I walked out the door, not before saying going to my kids, seeing Mei-Mei coming out of her car. She said hi, then walked inside. I got inside of my car, and drove off.

...

Nanami POV

Gojo wouldn't stop bothering me about random bullsh*t. He really just wanted to see my new assistant, Y/n, also known as my girlfriend and his ex wife. "Are you listening to me." He asks.

"No.." I said plainly. "Anyway~ where is this assistant of yours." He says. I was about to say something but she came into my office.

"Hey Nanami, sorry I'm late. The kids were fighting, and then....traffic." She stops half way, turning around seeing Gojo.

"What the hell is he doing here!!"